Adiumx 0.90 Cvs Intel Build (stable!)

lamer0

37 posts in this topic

@lamer0

how to compile the source? and where can we get the 9.0 cvs source?

i‘ve tried to compile the adium-0.82 but it stopps with:

[...]Frameworks/Libgaim.framework/Libgaim cputype (18, architecture ppc) does not match cputype (7) for specified -arch flag: i386 (file not loaded)

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:

_g_free

_g_list_free

_g_strfreev

_g_strsplit

_gaim_account_

[...]

greez!

@lamer0

how to compile the source? and where can we get the 9.0 cvs source?

i‘ve tried to compile the adium-0.82 but it stopps with:

[...]Frameworks/Libgaim.framework/Libgaim cputype (18, architecture ppc) does not match cputype (7) for specified -arch flag: i386 (file not loaded)

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:

_g_free

_g_list_free

_g_strfreev

_g_strsplit

_gaim_account_

[...]

greez!

Me too!!

• 5 weeks later...

does anyone know whether or not lamer0 fixed the file transfer and display picture issues since this last adium x86 build? I'd really love to get a hold of an x86 port that's stable....ppc version is killing the memory on my dell d610 with only 1 gig of ram!

so what whats wrong with simply downloading adiumx from thier website....thats what i did and soo far it seems to be working fine....

though i have no sound so i cant test that out.....also i havnt tried any file transfers but so far so good....

• 3 weeks later...

danica, are you using the intel or ppc build?

If you're using the intel build, yes it works perfectly fine, unless you need to use it for file transfer or to display the display pictures of users that weren't on your buddy list before.

danica, are you using the intel or ppc build?

If you're using the intel build, yes it works perfectly fine, unless you need to use it for file transfer or to display the display pictures of users that weren't on your buddy list before.

It´s Intel and i can transfer Files to Friends.

User Pictures are not available...

That's pretty hot, i'm running the 2005-27-8 CVS build and can't work it like u can. I need to get that file transfer transfering. For now, i'm running Adium intel but it blows when i wanna send ppl pics.