• Please log in to reply
1951 replies to this topic

Pytuone

Pytuone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello i,m spanish and mi english is very bad, i have any question about if you have the kext for install with the tradicional method i have a nc10 but your controlers you facilited dont work with 10.5.5 (iatkos release)and i need the kexts.
Now i found the kext for lan and sound but wifi and video dont found i dont work correctly, can you help me please? :wacko:

teateam

teateam

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
AppleIntelGMA950.kext and AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext v5.4.8 from 10.5.8 - fixed.
http://www.mediafire...php?ellimjgqnxh

AppleHDA.kext v1.7.1 from 10.5.8 - fixed. All work.
http://www.mediafire...php?lyjjlmniuhm

maru7777

maru7777

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thx! thx! teateam :blink: :angel:

teateam

teateam

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
For solve probleam with powermanagement after update to 10.5.8 use this smbios by Cvad, based on AnV SMBIOS.
http://www.mediafire...php?olyyyoohkwe

cili0

cili0

InsanelyMacaholic

• FAQ Team
  • 3,008 posts

For solve probleam with powermanagement after update to 10.5.8 use this smbios by Cvad, based on AnV SMBIOS.
http://www.mediafire...php?olyyyoohkwe

Hi tea,

do you use any smbios.plist ?

I think i've to remove smbios.plist, AppleSMBIOSEFI.kext and replace the vanilla AppleSMBIOS.kext with the one you provided, right ?

Thanks!
Cheers!

teateam

teateam

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I'm don't use applesmbiosefi.kext. smbios.plist i'm don't remove.

cili0

cili0

InsanelyMacaholic

• FAQ Team
  • 3,008 posts

I'm don't use applesmbiosefi.kext. smbios.plist i'm don't remove.

so you're using smbios.plist and the AppleSMBIOS.kext you provided, right ?

thanks!

teateam

teateam

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Yes

takuma82

takuma82

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Do you know how to fix bluetooth after updating to 10.5.8 ?

teateam

teateam

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Use this Legacy kext. Install it to /S/L/E
http://www.mediafire...php?yz4h0ymionz

lifeofsoccer

lifeofsoccer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Dear InsanelyMac members,

I'm completely new in this world of mac, so I have a couple of questions.
I red in this topic that it is possible to run Mac on my netbook (Samsung NC10).
But because the installation on my desktop went wrong, i'm a bit scared now:P.
Could you guys tell me what kind of Mac I should download (please a link to a .torrent or a .nzb.
If it isn't allowed here, you can always PM it to me :blink:).
My netbook is now running Windows XP, so do I need to customize anything to that Mac OS X to let it work?

A lots of questions, but I guess you can answer them.

Greets from Holland,
Wouter.

Johnny V

Johnny V

InsanelyMac Sage

• Donators
  • 369 posts

Dear InsanelyMac members,

I'm completely new in this world of mac, so I have a couple of questions.
I red in this topic that it is possible to run Mac on my netbook (Samsung NC10).
But because the installation on my desktop went wrong, i'm a bit scared now:P.
Could you guys tell me what kind of Mac I should download (please a link to a .torrent or a .nzb.
If it isn't allowed here, you can always PM it to me :thumbsup_anim:).
My netbook is now running Windows XP, so do I need to customize anything to that Mac OS X to let it work?

A lots of questions, but I guess you can answer them.

Greets from Holland,
Wouter.

The NC10 was the easiest hack to date for me.... do don't be shy.

There's two installs you can try Mysticus's and Stuart's EFI overlay. I've used the EFI install but going to try Mysitcus's on a new NC10 for a friend of mine.

http://www.mystiquem...wforum.php?f=26

zaitsman

zaitsman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Sorry for posting here - does any1 of u have some calibration utility/driver/kext whateva for the touchscreen?

cili0

cili0

InsanelyMacaholic

• FAQ Team
  • 3,008 posts
try to ask to Mysticus!

hairlesswookiee

hairlesswookiee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Awesome!!! I got my Samsung back in April and did some research about installing OSX on it. Back then I didn't know about the Mysticus project....well, last week I found this awesome thread and started getting ready for the project. Ordered a Dell 1490, got a new 320GB hard drive, and downloaded the appropriate files. After a couple hiccups during the install I finally got 10.5.6 working....then yesterday I upgraded 10.5.7 and now I'm happy. Except that now I want to order and install one of the touch screens like in the first post!!!

joelk2

joelk2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello All,

New insanelymac user here, long time reader though. Just finshed reading through the entire 97 pages.

I have looked for the JAS file on the torrent sites, seems to be around 3.5gb with not many seeders so it will take forever to download. Does anyone know somewhere else i could get it quicker as i believe this is what i need to install OSX on my NC10.

I currently have xp installed with 2 partitions. 60gb for xp n programs and 100gb for files which im no where near filling.

If i install OSX will i need to delete xp or can i partition my existing 100gb into a few partitions specificly for osx?

also does anyone have a simple step by step guide to installing. Ive read somewhere about a pdf floating around but cant find it.

any help appriciated.

Thanks

Joel

iaann

iaann

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to install snow leopard on the NC10 ? As I tried to access mysticus forum which obviously does not work.

Can you tell me if the problem with the headphones has been solved on leopard?

Cheers

Portos61

Portos61

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I have a strange problem with the GMA950 27AE, only when SL start with -x flag the video is OK, the resolution is 1024x600 and QE/CI active. When SL start normaly, without -x flag, the video is gray.
Someone has the solution?
Thank
Bye

zombi27

zombi27

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hello,

i've got my touchscreen kit from the postman 10 minutes ago...

At first a big thank you for the grat installation guide! My problem is that i have no CD with this test program to calibrate the display :( can anyone upload this for me?

Thanks

Greetings from germany

Max

edit: the company had the driver and everyting on their homepage... now i got everything and it's working fine!
Thanks!!!

shahin8r

shahin8r

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've installed teateam's 10.6.2 img for the NC10. Everything works flawlessly except these things:

• Two finger scrolling isn't working. I would like to disable the scrolling edge on the right side of the trackpad and only use two finger scrolling.
  • The trackpad vertical sensitivity seems to be higher than the horizontal. When I move left or right the pointer is much slower than moving up and down.
  • When I wake the computer from sleep I get some sound clicks. These clicks stops when I press a key on the keyboard.
  • When the soundcard plays a sound I hear a click right before it. This just happens when the soundcard is not in use. For example, when I listen to music and someone messages me on Adium everything works OK. But if I ain't listening to any music and someone messages me I get a small click sound right before the Adium private message sound. Note: this doesn't only happen to Adium sounds, it happens to all sound.
Could anyone help me resolve this issues? I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting these to be fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy