I don't know how help you.
I'm use Retail install without EFI partition and Extar. All kext in /S/L/E
I'm use Chameleon 2.0RC1 with smbios.plist (MacBook2,1 model).
- AppleDecrypt - you know
- AppleHDA - patched. Full working audio
- AppleGMA950 - patched. Change DevID (plist and binary)
- AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer - patched. Change DevID (plist and binary)
- IONetworkingFamily - patched mac-address (00:11:22:33:44:55 -> 00:21:9b:XX:XX:XX
- IOPCIFamily - recompiled by Slice with fixes (i don't know, may be not need. Will test with original)
Work fine with original kext. Tested.
- IOUSBFamily - patched for VoodooUSBEHCI, disable original EHCI
- LegacyBroadcomUSBBluetoothHCIController - added our bluetooth DevID
- LegacyIOAHCIBlockStorage - fix orange hdd icons
- LegacyJMicronATA - may be not need. will check
- OpenHaltRestart - help shutdown and restart
- UUID - Error 35 free. Inject system UUID, inject my original uuid generated from ethernet mac-address
- VoodooBattary - control battery and AC adaper - work very good
- VoodooPower - patched plist (decrement CPU core voltage for more cool CPU). Work speedstep (i work on native cpu powermanagement, coming soon). Work all 7 P-States of Atom270
- VoodooPS2Controller - Keyboard and trackpad controller. Can both PS2 and USB devices - work goog.
- VoodooUSBEHCI - cure usb sleep problem.
- Disabler - only for disable AppleEFINVRAM and AppleEFIRuntime.
- work speedstep, cpu temp ~35-37˚C in idle and 40-42 ˚C in full load.
- work native resolution 1024x600
- work Core and Quartz Extreme
- work external monitor with Clone and Extended modes (with artefacts)
- work brightness regulation from keyboard (Fn+Insert and Fn+F12 search way to remap to original keys.)
- work brightness regulation from Display Control Panel
- work brightness dimming before sleep
- work profiler - show all inputs/outputs
- work internal Speaker with volume regulation and mute, all from keyboard Fn-keys
- work headphones with auto-detect
- work internal microphone with noise reduction
- work external microphone with noise reduction and auto-detect
- no problems after sleep: no KP, no cracking sound
- in last version fixed KP if you boot with pluged in headphones.
- work built-in ethernet (MAC-address fixed by binary patching default mac-address)
- don't work default buil-in Wi-Wi. Change to Broadcom BCM4310. Work fine
- WiMax (Yota) not work
- work bluetooth
- work sleep on battery power
- work sleep on AC power
- work sleep by close lid
- work sleep by hotkey
- work wake up from sleep by timer