Latest Successful Software Installs

cstrippie

3 posts in this topic

Installed both Appleworks 6.2.7 & MS Office - patched office with latest updater: both are working so far. Spent additional time verifying the Powerpoint function, and it seems fine.

I loaded up Prosoft's OS X recovery tools and they launch fine, but I've not yet had the confidence to allow them to scan the drive...after I get an image of the successful install I'll try it.

PPC HP drivers were a failure. System does not recognize the printer at all (PSC 750). Will download and try mac drivers from HP's site.

• 2 weeks later...
Installed both Appleworks 6.2.7 & MS Office - patched office with latest updater: both are working so far.  Spent additional time verifying the Powerpoint function, and it seems fine.

I loaded up Prosoft's OS X recovery tools and they launch fine, but I've not yet had the confidence to allow them to scan the drive...after I get an image of the successful install I'll try it.

PPC HP drivers were a failure.  System does not recognize the printer at all (PSC 750).  Will download and try mac drivers from HP's site.

I am having problems installing Office 2004 11.1.0 Update. I stops with error 11002:2,-15.

Update completes successfully if I don't install Powerpoint. Did you have the same problem?