gma900 all resolutions no qe/ci

Gtellabs

2 posts in this topic

I have tried everything i can think of, tried various "drivers" from others who claim to have it working but nothing I have done gets qe/ci to work its an intel mobo, gma900 vendor id 8086 dev id 2582

I have edited every single kexts in there info.plist to show 8086 and 2582 and made sure they were pointing to the correct kexts ,renamed kexts, copied new kexts, repaired permissions ,etc I have had to reinstall leopard 10+ times due to something going wrong.. but so far nothing gets qe/ci working..

its sad really everything else on my system is flawless at this point.. gigabit lan,memory,dvd burner,sound even resolution change is working, im able to boot without dvd even took away verbose mode to show that pretty apple logo on boot.

does anyone running leopard 10.5.2 here have qe/ci working on there gma900 with the same device id's i have?? if not then it gonna save me alot more time and just leave it alone .. attached is a pic of my system profiler .quicktime.gifsys_prof.tiff

I have that same problem - my card ID 2592.

But you can 'enabled' CI in OSX86Tools app. I have tired many (maybe all) of solution - all of fcking kext, OpenGL frameworks, dongle (trick with VGA use paperclip) and I have blue screen (Andy4Life and GMA900 R2 Pack method, but sometimes - probably with -x it's work, but without CI/QE) or I have working (GMA900 nolonger need a paperclip on Leopard!) but again without CI/QE... I spent 2-3 weeks on searching 100% working solution and testing kext and another sht...

Fck... how can I get working solution for shty Intel 900 GMA/915 GM on Leopard (ex. on iDeneb v1.3)?