5 replies to this topic

~Penguin.Osx86~

~Penguin.Osx86~

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
So, hows the development coming?
It the project going to tackle snow leopard at its release?

any input would be nice,
~Penguin

REVENGE

REVENGE

Made of Win

• Retired Developers
  • 684 posts
Hey Penguin, you can browse the most recent pages of the dev's private discussion yourself and read about some of their latest progress (devs currently don't have a roadmap for progress updates, so you'll have to judge for yourself). As for Snow Leopard, it's a logical target but until it is officially released, I can't speak for whether or not devs are working on dev preview builds right now.

Hagar

Hagar

Project Dogsbody

• Administrators
  • 2,352 posts
Actually, I think it's time to close this project, in 100+ posts, no-one has shared any useful information. the objject of the x-labs is to discuss development, not to brag about what might be *coming real soon now* from jealously-guarded experiments.

spartango

spartango

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Hagar,
I've been trying to share what I can as I go, instructions are there, i think.
I've been busy lately, so have been unable to put together solid stuff, but I don't think we've been guarding secrets...
I'll try to straighten out my procedure....Though i may reform it as per modbins new suggestions.
I think this project is alive, but we need to be a bit more cohesive. Please have a look at the last post(s) in the development thread for current progress and what needs to be done.

skyhighmac

skyhighmac

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
well what we need to make it easy - people are lazy. we have a great base! (thanks to spartango) and we need to improve upon that. i mean thread are nice but they get cluttered real fast. maybe we start creating releases or what other ideas?

spartango

spartango

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Release Now Exists! see iPC Dual Layer/iPC Live
next up? useful features!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy