WTB: G5/Pro Case PreModded for Hackintosh

VBP2004EP3

15 posts in this topic

Interested in buying a G5/Pro case premoded for an ATX motherboard so I can fit my future hackintosh in it, I will be using a GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3R mobo... Or if anyone has modded these cases before and is interested it making some money on modding one for me I could supply a G5 case... I live in South Florida, so if anyone local can do it let me know....

i have one. ready for an atx board to be mounted to it. only thing is that it's got some scratches on the handles. other than that it's great.

Can I see some pics? Where do you live? How much do you want for it? Does the front panel work (ex: power button, led, USB/Firewire/Head phone jack)?

Can I see some pics? Where do you live? How much do you want for it? Does the front panel work (ex: power button, led, USB/Firewire/Head phone jack)?

louisiana. i can put some pictures up later. i'm hoping for about 150 plus whatever it costs to ship. the front panel will work as long as you wire it correctly.

2egfuv5.jpg

2mnknpi.jpg

25u00lf.jpg

14caccp.jpg

2a94k7o.jpg

sorry it took so long. tough week. anyway here it is.

edit: the case came with basically nothing besides the front panel buttons. so i got a piece of aluminum and bent out a little shelf to hold up the dvd drive i had in it at the time. so that's what it is that you see in the fourth picture.

sorry it took so long. tough week. anyway here it is.

edit: the case came with basically nothing besides the front panel buttons. so i got a piece of aluminum and bent out a little shelf to hold up the dvd drive i had in it at the time. so that's what it is that you see in the fourth picture.

No problem, I understand... The piece is a little too scratched and dented for my liking, sorry....

Photos please!?

S

I have one, but it has the lower back bent handle issue. I am trying to sell if if anyone wants to make an offer. I tried to mod it, but the entire outside is intact, no cutting of ports or front or PCI slots or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...