Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:41 AM
Thank you juanerson about checking my ioreg. About C_states, I' ve putted SSDT: SSDT tables for C-States from your post 1317 (and , of course the rest of the files, dsdt and the rest Merom editions) Is it anything rest to do?
Sorry for my noobbish attitude but long time I have not used this laptop and there are no tools installed on it now.
Seems that bloetooth kext has problem loading after sleep, I'll search the thread on it.
Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:11 AM
...I will try, but first revert back to native Lion driver with lags (X3100FB.kext version 7.0.52), restart and then install the Delta Update 10.7.4 to see what happens.
EDITED: Tested the "new" recompiled drivers, BUT mouse lag appear again. So, back to the most stable framebuffer for Lion X3100FB.kext from 10.5.8 vanilla Combo.
Also, see another interesting new things about power management in 10.7.4... seems too many changes, some vestiges of Mountain Lion, look:
Captura de pantalla 2012-04-18 a la(s) 00.21.46.png 187.8KB 183 downloads
Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:05 AM
Now while you are a moderator you should know. How to View new content on insanelymac forum excluding non english posts?
Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:51 PM
Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:57 AM
By the way, thanks for a great thread that made installing SL to HP 550 extremely easy.
UPDATE: Looks like it occurs with 10.6.8 as well, well at least now I have proper logs.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:43 PM
ATI Radeon Mobility X1350 works now on 10.6.8 and on Lion 10.7.5 and on 10.8.0>10.8.5 with full qe/ci and full resolution support (not all tested yet on mavericks,but soon)..
April. 1. 2014.
On 10.6.81.Extract files from Archive.zip 2.65MB 191 downloads and ATI1300Controller.kext.zip 162.48KB 104 downloads
2.Add your EDID in both places in info file in radeonHD.kext from the archive
3.Delete ATIFramebuffer.kext and ATISupport.kext from S/L/E
4.using Kext Wizard install every file that was in the archives i'v uploaded and Repair permisions and Rebulid cache
5.Boot with full qe/ci and full resolution support
On Lion 10.7.5
1.Extract files from 10.7.5.zip 3.18MB 136 downloads
2.Add your EDID in both places in info file in radeonHD.kext from the 10.7.5 archive(or don't,maybe we have the same EDID)
3.Delete ATISupport.kext from S/L/E
4.using Kext Wizard install every file that was in the archive i'v uploaded and Repair permisions and Rebulid cache
5.Boot with full qe/ci and full resolution support
NOTE : - I assume Lion 10.7.5 works with Clover bootloader method for 10.8.5,just from that method only use 1. - 2. - 1a. - 2a. - 4a - 7 (you might have to edit dependencies in ati kexts info.plist and ACPIThermal kext - if anyone tests this let me know if it works)
On Mountain Lion 10.8.5 - OLD METHOD WITH CHAMELEON BOOTLOADER
(Not vanilla,because of the full resolution radeonHD.kext,ML will boot in 32bit instead of vanilla 64bit )
1.Extract files from 10.7.5.zip 3.18MB 136 downloads (yes the archive is the same as in 10.7.5 )
2.Add your EDID in both places in info file in radeonHD.kext from the archive(or don't,maybe we have the same EDID)
3.Download MLPostFactor (A Project by @Wayne_819 & @MLForAll)
4.Right click on the app,go Show Package Contents : Contents/Resources/ and extract Base.pkg,Components.pkg,Graphics.pkg,Graphics_2.pkg,Kernel.pkg
5. Install the pkg files in the order i'v written.
6.Delete ATISupport.kext from S/L/E (delete AppleHDA,kext also )
7.using Kext Wizard install every file that was in the archive i'v uploaded and Repair permisions and Rebulid cache
8.Boot in 32bit with full qe/ci and full resolution support
- 10.8 , 10.8.1 , 10.8.2 , 10.8.3 is fully supported on 6820s without any bugs
- The method MLPostFactor for Mountain Lion is used only because of radeonHD.kext,(32bit boot only) ,and a similar method on Mavericks(to have full QE/CI) .
This method could be avoided if the graphics is added to dsdt but that is too much for me( don't know how,tried and failed) ; so if anyone has the time and knows how that would be great for having 6820s Mountain Lion and Mavericks almost vanilla
MY BUGS :
On 10.8.5 wifi is broken with the IO80211Family.kext that used to work from 10.6.8 - 10.7.5 - 10.8.3
Fix : You will need to copy airportd (10.8. or 10.8.1 or 10.8.2 or 10.8.3 ) from usr/libexec/ and paste and replace 10.8.5 usr/libexec/ airportd or use mine airportd.zip 128.73KB 26 downloads .
Using this method of fixing graphics 10.8.5 ML boots in 32 bit ( thanks to MLPostFactor ) but i'm having some issues with kextd process ( rebuilds cache ), it's using cpu over 100% (maybe you won't have this issuee)
Fix :Everytime system boots up unload the process in terminal with
sudo launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.kextd.plist
Also an issue on 10.8.5 with MLPostFactor files shutdown and restart sometimes has hard time to kill processes and restart or shutdown the 6820s.
To shutdown,exit everything and in terminal type sudo shutdown -h now
To restart,exit everything and in terminal type sudo shutdown -r now
If you want to avoid all these issues i'm having with 10.8.5 just install 10.8.3 and and follow the 8. steps i'v wrote.
On Mountain Lion 10.8.5 - NEW METHOD WITH CLOVER BOOTLOADER
(Full native resolution support with brightness slider and full QE/CI + all kexts needed for 6820s to boot and fully work in 10.8.5 x64 )
My advice is to fully update 10.8.5 before you start doing this
1. Install latest Clover bootloader
2. Extract files from ML10.8.5
3. Download MLPostFactor (A Project by @Wayne_819 & @MLForAll)
4. Right click on the app,go Show Package Contents : Contents/Resources/ and extract Components.pkg,Graphics_2.pkg,Kernel.pkg
5. Install the pkg files in the order i'v written.
6. Open the ML10.8.5 folder
1a. Edit the config.plist files (add or create your serial number in ???????? field and add your EDID in custom edid field -if it is same as mine leave it)
2a. Copy and replace the config.plist you have edited with the one in EFI/Clover/ folder
3a. Copy the rest of the files in ML10.8.5 following the path in folders names
4a. Using Kext Wizard install every kext from System/Library/Extensions/ folder (these kext are needed to fully support 6820s on 10.8.5) and Repair permisions and Rebulid cache
7. Just to be safe repair permissions in Disk Utility app
8. Boot in 64bit Mountain Lion with full support for 6820s
- Latest DSDT for 6820s fixed thermals by
dsdt.aml.zip 10.22KB 33 downloads
TO AVOID KERNEL PANIC WHEN UPDATING :
Before you even update from 10.6.7 to 10.6.8,10.7.0 to 10.7.5 ,10.8 to 10.8.5 (or any big update)you will need to delete your own radeonhd.kext from S/L/E in 10.6.7(or any other version) becouse it will couse kernel panic.. once you have finished updating,that means,delete radeonHD in 10.6.7 (or any other version) and boot the system without it,update to 10.6.8(or any other version) ,and then run software update,update everything in your 10.6.8 (or any other version) ;
And then follow my steps-
Latest security update (or any other big update) for 10.6.8 (or any other version ) will replace IONDRVSupport.kext (or maybe some other kext needed for boot without kernel panic),so after you update you will need to boot in the safe mod and replace new IONDRVSupport.kext with the one fron the file's i'v uploaded
-reason why i'm telling this is IONDRVSupport.kext will be updated during one of the avalible updates in 10.6.8 (or any other version) and that will give you KP becouse 10.6.8 (10.7.5 - 10.8.5 ) IONDRVSupport.kext conflicts with radeonHD.kext
Use the same idea with the lion update and mountain lion update
To be safe when updating first download the update from apple site and open the pkg file of the update with pacifist to see what will be replaced in System/Library/Extensions/ and make a backup of those files so after you have updated your system if you get kernel panic,reboot in safe mode and replace only those specific kexts that give you kernel panic with the files from the backup .
Or first update fully on vanilla system then use the steps above .
Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:08 PM
I used the Guide for my 6820s with ML 10.8.3 and after many tries it worked out really nice
so THX agin my friend
thats how it was done:
- installed "my hack" with ML 10.8.3 to HDD 2. Parition (SL10.6.8 on first partition)
- delete Kexts in EXTRA Folder
- install ##### and here Misc. Drivers but i left out the first kext (kernel Panic)
- installed the kext from the archive
- delete the ATIIsupport and aplleHDM kext
- repair disk with kext editor
- open chameleon wizard disable "grafic enabler"
- Boot and install to 3. partition
- boot into SL 10.6.8
- and now i used the thread above
- 1. install MLpostfactor Packs
- 2. install grafic kext
- 3.delete ATIsupport and appleHDA again
- 4.start mountain lion
- 4. optional run ##### with the missing drivers
- install dsdt
so "onestzle" keep it up ,my HP is craving for Mavericks
maybe by combine the other methods from this thread it is possible to use lion with full qe ci support
for me snow leopard 10.6.8 works like better then 10.6.7 ever
to read my EDID out i used SwitchResX4 but it wasn t necessary it matched with the one in the archiv
Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:03 PM
The internal screen works perfectly in 1280x800 with no problems. Any advice how to get the external monitor to work in its max capacity.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:18 AM
My Notebook is HP Compaq 610 (C2D T5870 (Merom), GMAX3100, etc).
Facts is: DSDT + SSDT-SSDT-8 from AIDA, AppleIntelGMAX3100FB from 10.6.8, MacBook.3,1
(Before there I also have screen freeze with GMAX3100)
If DropSSDT=Yes + GenerateP&C-States=Yes -> Generates C&P successufull in dmesg. But in IORegExplorer see only PerfomaceStates and LPC warning in dmesg
(I understand than C-States is but dont controkked by system)
If replace my SSDT-5,SSDT-6 with your for Merom,
(other my SSDT 0,1,2,3,4,7,8 stay in Extra and loaded with your)
DropSSDT=Yes, GenerateP&C-States=No - >
have PefomanceStates & AICPMVers in IOregExplorer,
and no LPC warning in dmesg.
Juanerson, can you explaint what you do with SSDT for get work and visible C-States(AICPMVers) ?
And what I need to do with my replaced SSDT 5-6 ?
Thanks, and sorry for my english.
Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:16 AM
first of all thanks to everybody in this Post. I'm a newbie in hackintosh world but I've been able to get my compaq 6720s working with all the information and the files you've uploaded to the post.
After installing 10.7.2 a few days ago I tried to update to the latest version (10.7.4). I've got a lot of problems and I can't fix some KP. Now (maybe a bit late) I have some questions:
1. Does 10.7.4 works in a 6720s
2. Can I update from 10.7.2 to 10.7.4 directly (that's what I did, using the combo update) or do I need to update to 10.7.3 first?
3. is ther any way to get back to 10.7.2?
Thanks for your help
Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:06 PM
1) Install the X3100FB.kext Lion vanilla (7.0.52) extracted from the 10.7.3 combo (or from backup).
2) Repair permissions and rebuild cache.
3) Install the combo 10.7.4 and restart.
4) Now install again the X3100FB.kext from Leopard 10.5.8 uploaded in the page 66 (post 1317). This is for prevent KPs about "GPU parser error..."
Surely needed for the next 10.7.5 combo update installation too.
Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:04 PM
I have a giant issue with USB on my 6720s. When i boot from my USB installation disk, i get an error:
Bug: launchctl.c:2425 (25957):30: (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path, O_RDONLY | O_EXLOCK | O_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR )) != -1and it hangs to boot.
So, i remade the USB drive with the installation of these kexts: (in /Extra/Extensions)
Now, the installer boots but with these USB errors:
USBF: 9.134 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff80063a8000]: unable to get filterInterruptEventSource USBF: 9.134 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff80063a8000]::UIMInitialize - Error occurred (0xe00002be)and also USBUHCI errors.
If i delete IOUSBFamily.kext from /Extra/Extensions and apply the Merom DSDT in /Extra the errors disappear but the installer doesn't boot (hang to boot with first error).
Instead, if i install Lion without the DSDT but with the kext IOUSBFamily, i can boot from disk but USB Ports don't work. So, i deleted another time IOUSBFamily.kext and applied the DSDT and USB Ports are working but it hangs on boot with this string:
Waiting for DSMOS...
I also tried boot flags for USB (USBBusFix, EHCIAcquire, etc..)
P.S: If i boot with Snow Leopard Retail i have no errors! But i want Lion ):
P.S 2: DSDT used: v0.20 Merom
Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:21 AM
My CPU is a Core 2 Duo T5670 w/ X3100 (2a12:8086).
If i put the Macbook3,1 smbios.plist in /Extra, the system don't boot due to a kernel panic with IOGraphics i suppose.
Now all is working!! (graphics included!)
Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:07 PM
Please help me
Sorry for the posts, i fixed the issues 5~10 minutes after posted here! Sorry
Now the system is very stable! No KP, all working!
Hmm, how about Agere Modem HDA?
Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:16 AM
now.. i have all working.. but i have only one problem to resolve..
When i put my laptop in Sleep mode.. all work.. pc go sleep with blue power blinking..
When turn on from Sleep i have an issue with AppleAcpiThermal.kext ( kext crash ) laptop function are normal.. but... the Fan stop working.. and the temp of cpu go up..
i need restart for back to normality..
this is video
I hope someone can help me.. ty
EDIT: Fixed.. sleep and AppleACPIthermal.kext in E/E work like a charm..
i have used kextutility for rebuild extensions.mkext
Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:48 PM
If you can't get sleep working with DSDT 0.30 RC, try this modified DSDT! Based on 0.30 version but modified to get sleep working as 0.20 version.
But, why sleep does not work?
With v0.30 DSDT i got this "error" from kernel.log (Console):
Jul 6 09:30:13 localhost kernel: The USB device HP Integrated Module (Port 1 of Hub at 0x1a000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
The bluetooth device (HP Integrated Module) has caused a wake by being disconnected.
So, in the 0.30 DSDT i replaced UHC1/2/3/4 and HUB1/2/3/4 Devices from 0.20 and now Sleep is working!
I attached both DSDTs (for Merom and Penryn) in this post.
P.S: Penryn DSDT not tested.
Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:36 PM
Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:30 PM
Report on: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Final)
~ What is working:
- Intel Core 2 Duo T5670 (CPU Merom) > Working with fakesmc.kext (for MB3,2), Legacy_SpeedStep_MacBook32_107.kext,smbios.plist (MB3,2). Optional: used SSDT-5 (Merom) table to generate C & P States
GeekBench Results (Lion VS Mountain Lion):
- Intel 82562GT (Ethernet) > Working with Intel82566MM.kext
- Broadcom BCM4312 (WiFi) > Working with IO80211Family.kext (10.6.8 Rollback)
- HP Integrated Module (Bluetooth) > Working natively
- SoundMax AD1981 (Audio) > Working with VoodooHDA.kext (but need DSDT fixes) ↓↓↓
- Battery > Working with AppleACPIBatteryManager.kext
- Fans Control > Working ACPIThermal.kext (changed AppleACPIPlatform dependencyin Info.plist from 1.4 to 1.6)
- CD/DVD Drive > Working natively
- TrackPad/Keyboard > Working with ApplePS2Controller.kext and AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext
- Card Reader > Working natively, also, AnyCardReader.kext is finally working with OS X. [UPDATE: This kext works and does not work. If it does not work try to update cache]
~ What is NOT working properly:
- Sleep > Can put OS X in sleep mode but cannot wake Lid (Notebook Display)
- Intel GMA X3100 (Graphic Card) > Full Resolution with 10.6.2 Kexts, QE/CI not working, No Translucent Bar, Screen effects working (Inverted colours, increased/decreased contrast, Anti-Aliased Zooming, ScreenSaver, etc...), No Graphical Glitches, No Cursor blinking
- Brightness > I can change it from System Preferences and with buttons but does not work
~ What is NOT working:
- VGA Port > Does not work!!
- Agere Systems Modem HDA (Modem) > Never worked with OS X
- Audio is not recognized as 'Built In'.
- Audio tab finds two analog devices (Voodoo) and three other devices (Speaker, External Microphone / iPhone Headset, S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio Output)
- Need DSDT Fix to force recognize the screen (Brightness does not work and Lid wake neither).
- Need solution for QE/CI.
- EDID already injected successfully.
Zooming (w/ Anti-Aliasing)
07/26 UPDATE 1:
- Added ioreg file (MacBook3,2_ML_ioreg.zip)
07/27 REPORT 1: GMA X3100
- Cocoa Games are playable (but with lag)
- Java Games are not playable 'Could not create pixel format'
- Added ACPIThermal.kext with dependencies fixed (ACPIThermal.kext_ML_Fixed.zip)
- Added 10.6.2 64Bit Graphics Kexts (X3100_64Bit.zip)
- The Package Contains:
- AppleIntelGMAX3100.kext (18.104.22.168, 10.6.2)
- AppleIntelGMAX3100FB.kext (22.214.171.124, 10.6.2)
- AppleIntelGMAX3100GA.plugin (7.0.52, 10.7.4)
- AppleIntelGMAX3100GLDriver.bundle (7.0.52, 10.7.4)
- AppleIntelGMAX3100VADriver.bundle (7.0.52, 10.7.4)
- AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext (7.0.52, 10.7.4) => Not Required
[/list]07/28 UPDATE 3:
- Facetime Tested and working
- Messages Tested and working
- iCloud Tested and working
- VGA Port Tested and does not work!
We need new 64bit X3100 Graphics Kexts to get, not only for QE/CI, but also for Internal Screen and VGA Port properly injected/recognized.
The audio mods (in System Profiler) are only cosmetic. We don't need this at moment.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:32 PM
- I used the vanilla DMG but only patched to install on MBR partition (I have Win7 on the same HDD).
- Keyboard and trackpad didn't work till installing ApplePS2Controller and ApplePS2Nub kexts after initial reboot.
- Sound: works with VoodooHDA (0.2.1).
- Battery: AppleACPIBatteryManager kext is used but the battery icon on menu bar has "X" symbol.
- Ethernet: works with BCM5722D.kext
- iCloud + AppStore + Messages are working.
- Display: works with a patched X3100FB kext modified for device code 2a42 (4500MHD) that works in 64 bit mode (credit to giofrida).
In brief: ML works fine so far.
Benchmark ML.tiff 45.87KB 30 downloads
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users