Resolution: 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz

Depth: 32-Bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

Rotation: Supported

I'm not aware of a DVI/HDMI solution for the P5E-VM. I don't have this board, and I wouldn't know where to start helping you remotely. I believe I addressed this issue earlier in the thread.

As for 10.5.5 or greater, please remember what I said about additional files needing to be replaced.

This information is already here guys, read.

• 1 month later...
I'm not aware of a DVI/HDMI solution for the P5E-VM. I don't have this board, and I wouldn't know where to start helping you remotely. I believe I addressed this issue earlier in the thread.

As for 10.5.5 or greater, please remember what I said about additional files needing to be replaced.

This information is already here guys, read.

I'm running this board with my monitor hooked up to the VGA port (HDMI won't work), and I only have CoreImage through software and no Quartz Extreme. I followed your instructions to a "T", read this entire thread, cleared out the modded files and did it again (triple-checking along the way). Still a no-go.

I am running 10.5.7 Vanilla, with all the files from the first post loaded up. At this point I am wondering if it is a BIOS setting. Could someone please post their integrated graphics-related BIOS settings?

Any other advice, anyone?

Thanks a ton.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

plz. help same problem is my

Hi

Sorry if I got you by surprise but I was actually looking for help on installing Hackintosh on my DG35EC with onboard X3500 graphics

I have posted a thread on the Leopard forum and if you could check it, you may understand what is going on with my machine.

Here is the link

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=139794

Would appreciate if you could shed some light on how to install Hackintosh on my machine. BTW, I'm a complete newbie to Hackintosh and have Kalyway 10.5.2 and Leo4all v3 - but both do not seem to get past a certain instruction that I have mentioned in the thread above (it has a screenshot as well)

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prem

• 9 months later...