Attractive PC Case

55 posts in this topic

Well i really care about both. I like the lian-li cases not only because they look nice, but because they are well made and really nice to work with. Lots of space great, silent cooling (with the zones thing) and a nice arranment inside.

Oh {censored}. Look what I found:

0a17t006.jpg

and these come in silver.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to by these doors. What would you suggest I do?

The silver mesh drive covers are fairly easy to find. I replaced all the solid brushed silver aluminum bay covers in my PC-V600 with these. One note, though, they're not doors, so don't go into this thinking you can put an optical drive behind them. I got mine here: http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g43/c241/s...vers-Page1.html They're $11 each and well worth it in my opinion.

I'll post a photo or two this evening of what you can do with a v600/v1000/v1200 with the various bezels, doors, and covers from my MacPro-ish Lian-Li v600 case. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add some more subjectivity, I think the V600 and V1000 are the only decent looking PC towers. :D As well as those single bezels, I've found these in my travels:

Lian Li accessories - I like the HDD bays but they have the Lian Li logo in the centre, so I'm not sure if it would look as nice as having the plain individual bezels.

There's also a fan block which takes up 3 5.2" bays in the same perforated design.

I'd like to see the pics of your V600, pastis.

Edit: SATA hot swap cages, the lock on the front? Meh. :D