LOGITECH MEDIABOARD FOR PS3

Burrito78

7 posts in this topic

I have the bluetooth version connected to my hackintosh. Works great. Touchpad and keyboard picked up with no problems. My left "Alt" was replaced with command key in System Preference but i'm pretty sure the right alt key still works as an "Alt".

The media buttons kinda work with iTunes. Haven't tried them in a long time but had limited functionality but don't expect anything from those few buttons.

• 1 month later...
I'm thinking of buying myself a LOGITECH MEDIABOARD for my PS3 system. It's ablue tooth device that works on a PC as well. Any one tried if it works on a MAC or a Hackintosh?

Thanks!

Best regards!

Burrito78,

I just purchased one from Samsclub.com and I love it. I got my dad one for Christmas too. He just recently converted from PC to Mac and loves it. He put is computer in the family room and connected it to his LCD TV. He doesn't like using the mouse from the couch so I thought this might do the trick with the built in mouse. It is wonderful.

Note: There is no Command key or Windows key. This is the only real flaw with the keyboard. I changed the Ctrl key to the Command key and the Caps Lock key to the Ctrl key in system prefs. I am very pleased with this key arrangement. Since I rarely type whole sentences in Caps I rarely miss the caps lock key.

Good luck,

Dingleberry

i think the DiNovo Edge Keyboard is the best keyboard made and invented yet... nothing comes close.. i relize you love it but you have no idea what this bad boy is like {censored}... http://www.likenota.com/forums/software-ha...n.html#post9924

second keyboard down on that page... its amazing.. i have never been happier with its amazing charge time of 2months + in less then 3 hours. i havent charged this thing for ever!! and its light nice and well just brutal..

i think the DiNovo Edge Keyboard is the best keyboard made and invented yet... nothing comes close.. i relize you love it but you have no idea what this bad boy is like {censored}... http://www.likenota.com/forums/software-ha...n.html#post9924

second keyboard down on that page... its amazing.. i have never been happier with its amazing charge time of 2months + in less then 3 hours. i havent charged this thing for ever!! and its light nice and well just brutal..

user555,

It looks like a nice keyboard. The main reason I love the Logitech so much is it has a track pad. Setting on the recliner in the living room it is hard to use a standard optical mouse. This is one of the only wireless keyboards with a track pad I could find for a reasonable price. That is awesome battery life on your keyboard though. I don't know yet how long mine will last. It uses AAA so I am going to get some re-chargeables from radio shack