Monitor Calibration

zserdx

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to calibrate my monitor and neither the Colorvision SyderPro nor iOne/eye-one accesses the colorimeter to start the calibration process. I get the same message basically " Device not Found ". With the device plugged into the USB port and System Profiler accessed I can see it listed in the USB collum but the Eye-One Match calibration software can't see it and gives the error. I have no problem using the Apple monitor calibration. Sure would like to have an accurate monitor, any help.

I am trying to calibrate my monitor and neither the Colorvision SyderPro nor iOne/eye-one assesses the colorimeter to start the calibration process. I get the same message basically " Device not Found ". With the device plugged into the USB port and System Profiler accessed I can see it listed in the USB collum but the Eye-One Match calibration software can't see it and gives the error. I have no problem using the Apple monitor calibration. Sure would like to have an accurate monitor, any help.

Has the driver installed? Or perhaps try different calibration software? Basiccolor or Coloreyes Display Pro? I've used both successfully with my Spyder2.

• 3 months later...