• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zserdx

zserdx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I am trying to calibrate my monitor and neither the Colorvision SyderPro nor iOne/eye-one accesses the colorimeter to start the calibration process. I get the same message basically " Device not Found ". With the device plugged into the USB port and System Profiler accessed I can see it listed in the USB collum but the Eye-One Match calibration software can't see it and gives the error. I have no problem using the Apple monitor calibration. Sure would like to have an accurate monitor, any help.

mrroboto

mrroboto

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
mine works great on two different hackintosh

zeffa

zeffa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I am trying to calibrate my monitor and neither the Colorvision SyderPro nor iOne/eye-one assesses the colorimeter to start the calibration process. I get the same message basically " Device not Found ". With the device plugged into the USB port and System Profiler accessed I can see it listed in the USB collum but the Eye-One Match calibration software can't see it and gives the error. I have no problem using the Apple monitor calibration. Sure would like to have an accurate monitor, any help.

Has the driver installed? Or perhaps try different calibration software? Basiccolor or Coloreyes Display Pro? I've used both successfully with my Spyder2.

zserdx

zserdx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks, the tip for changing software works, I tried the BasICColor calibration software and it found my xrite iOne!Posted Image

falconpilot

falconpilot

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
using basiccolor and eye one BUT...
color is corrected after the calibration but tone curve never is.
shades of gray are always too dark and never change ;)
any suggestion?

btw. which hardware is your hackinstosh running (gfx/display)?
thx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy