• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Generic George

Generic George

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

I was just wondering what you think of your friend Obama now?

Wait was that a reasonable question?

Er, ah. Hmmm.

Not sure how to reply to a reasonable question from you that doesn't involve some sort of laughably insane comment or shows a complete and utter divorce from reality, total english language comprehension failure and generally some non-sequitur that strains my thesaurus to the point of near destruction, in an attempt to analogize your level of incomprehension.

Well I guess if you're asking a reasonable question I'll give you a reasonable answer.

I'd be a lot happier if he had realized a lot sooner that the republican definition of compromise was "You surrender unconditionally and do everything our way". He's given them way too much way too often. Apparently suffering from the belief that there are reasonable figures in the republican party who will actually bargain in good faith, trying to arrive at a real compromise.

I was very pleased that he got at least some kind of national health care passed and the consumer protection bureau. Basically, I'd give him a C+, maybe a B depending on how things shake out by the end of his term.

You were so eager to get your warmonger buddy elected.

Dammed it! Suckered again. Actually, I was basically eager to not have a republican in office.

I'd make a crack about how utterly you fail to comprehend the meaning of "warmonger", but oh hell it just isn't worth it any more. Just go watch "The Princess Bride" and imagine it's me telling you "You keep using that word. I do no think it means what you think it does".

If you're referring to the US getting involved in the conflict in Libya. Well, I was extremely pleased to see the US backing a real genuine people's revolt against the kind of brutal, corrupt dictator, that the US has far too often backed simply because they said they were on our side.

If that makes Obama and I a warmonger. Then it's a title I'll proudly wear and I would support any such further actions. An insult from a deranged, irrational nutjob like you is not something I'll loose sleep over.

Posted ImageGeneric George, on 15 December 2009 - 09:37 AM, said:

You loose. Obama didn't start any wars in the first year, never mind six months.

YOU lost.

Well you've now added complete math illiteracy to your list of accomplishments. You reference a post made TWO YEARS AGO, in response to a post you made a year before that or THREE YEARS ago.

I am glad to see you posting again. I've not gotten to exercise my snarky-ness nearly enough of late.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,304 posts
Guys, I am really beginning not to like the tone of this conversation. Calm down!

Guest: BobBarker555_*

Guest: BobBarker555_*
  • Guests
I have a better idea Mr. Generic, Accept responsibility for your actions at the poll and stop blaming others for the way you voted.

Mr. Admin, I don't post often on here. I read a lot, but have little to contribute that anyone else hasn't contributed already. But I do believe that people need to start taking responsibility for their actions, and stop blaming others for their problems.

I'm just so sick of saying "I told you so." Now its time to people to start accepting responsibility for the state our Republic is in. The legal definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. The American people need to start accepting responsibility for their vote, and the actions of those they chose to represent them, good, and bad.

Mr. Generic, you chose Obama to represent you to the nation, and the world abroad. Accept responsibility for your representation. I really don't care about what "party", group effect, or collective you claim owns your ideals, or what other collective you claim opposes them. All I seek from you, for you to publicly acknowledge that you chose Obama as your representative when you went to the poll, that you checked his name on the ballot.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,304 posts

Mr. Admin, I don't post often on here.

I don't care about your politics, provided the discussion stays civil, which doesn't seem to be the case.
Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy