• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

turtle8

turtle8

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Has anybody here successfully used the above wireless adapter? I've downloaded the Mac driver but my Hackintosh does not see that it is plugged into my USB port. The USB ports are recognized; my thumb drives do work.

slyooney

slyooney

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
did you try with this one ?

http://www.ralinktec...support.php?s=3

unfixable2003

unfixable2003

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everyone,

I just bought the D-LINK DWA-140 today and got it working with the latest Ralink Driver. But as soon as I put my hackintosh into the "sleep mode" and wake it up again I have to replug the device in order to get it working again!
I already tried the RT2500 Replug kext (which also supports the RT2780 chipset) but it did not work..
Has anyone struggled with the same problem and has a solution for this?

freeman93

freeman93

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
@unfixable2003

Have you found a solution to your issue with sleep ? I am considering buying this card as my TL-WN851N does not works.

Thanks

SL4Ever

SL4Ever

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi everybody. I have this card fully working on my Ideneb 10.5.8 Leopard, but when I log in I have to replug my key. I've heard about a software (which is boughtable), with it whe haven't to replug the card everytime.
I have to connection problems, 1 or 5x in a hour I have to unplug-replug the card to make it working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy