nothing works

2 posts in this topic

ALlREADY HAVE THIS DISCUSION ABOUT THIS BUT NOTHING HELP!!!!!!!!

have :

xp pro sp3 installed, 

intel core duo e6550 2x2.33, 1333 mhz,775 pin,4 mb 

gigabyte P35-DS3L,S775, rev: 1.0

power color radeon 2600XT,256 MB DDR4, HD

3x1 gb ddr2 800mhz

PIONEER  IDE  DVD

1X320 GB SEAGATE,SATA  16MB & 1X500GB SEAGATE 32MB SATA....

really need this becouse i wont to  work with final cut and keep my xp for internet i bla,bla.....

at this moment i have : Leo4all, iatkos v1.4, idenab 1.3, kelyway10.5.2 and all for him(updates and more), JAS ver. 10.4.8(when install cant find root device????????) .....each of them report my somekind of error but the biggest problem is with DISK UTILITY,where cant erase one of the partitions without affecting on other 2, for creating mac journaled partition.have 3 partitions on 320gb disc(30 gb win,250gb for things, and new 20 gb for mac) the one of 500gb i cant touch becouse all my videos are on him and it is connected due a firewire on extern hard(by the way i am an video editor)

the main thing is to keep xp and all data on him and work on osx video editoring.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????????? :D:D:D:):):):P:(:(:(:(

You should really have OSX on its own drive period. I would not comprimise your XP files as im sure you have some important things on that drive. When I am installing OSX or testing I unplug my windows drives. I have 1 drive for XP 1 drive for vista and 2 drives for OSX (1 for OS and 1 for files and DMG's)

I bet your problems are steming from that. HD's are so cheap now dont risk your stuff.