New ALC861VD ALC268 ALC660/660VD

MadTux

239 posts in this topic

The ALC862 toshiba kext that madtux posted partially works on my Toshiba A135-s4427.

Speakers and Mic work but the Headphones port is still not working.

I posted a toshiba on first page, U may try that one, Headphones are diff in setup on toshiba than on Lenovo C200 I am using.

On a Lenovo 3000 N100 Model 0768-E5U funning Leo4all 10.5.2, only MTux_ALC861VD_Leo.zip works. The beta supports input but not output.

The chipset in question is identified by Lenovo as an ALC862 although that may just be a different naming convention. Let me know if you want any dumps - I'm quad-booting Ubuntu 8, OSX 10.5.2, Vista x86 and FreeBSD 7 - so I can give you pretty much anything.

Have any dump, please post as text file.

Working on getting sound to functioning completely on my Toshiba Satellite M115-S3094 laptop. I believe it has ALC861VD. Azalia works to get sound out, no Inputs listed. MTux_ALC861VD_Toshiba.zip worked for the same result, no inputs. MadTux_ALC861VD_beta_Leo.zip Worked for output, listed inputs, but both mic input and mic didn't work. MTux_ALC861VD_Leo.zip is the same result as beta Leo.

If someone has this laptop and has the inputs working, I'd like to hear about it.

I just try to remove the Azalia kext and install the ALC861 again, it still don't work.

And Used HDAEneabler?

BIIIIIIIIIIIF MadTux!!!!!!!!!!!!THE DRIVER WORK!WORK!HDAEnebler from <a href="http://"http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=123057&st=0"" target="_blank">HERE</a> (post 43) + MadTux ALC861VD Toshiba!Thanks!Work:

sound,Mic!But if i plug the headphone no suond!

Thanks!

I will fix headphones.

BIIIIIIIIIIIF MadTux!!!!!!!!!!!!THE DRIVER WORK!WORK!HDAEnebler from <a href="http://"http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=123057&st=0"" target="_blank">HERE</a> (post 43) + MadTux ALC861VD Toshiba!Thanks!Work:

sound,Mic!But if i plug the headphone no suond!

Thanks!

Headphones should be fixed now.

And Used HDAEneabler?

I will fix headphones.

Headphones should be fixed now.

have you uploaded another file?

Because i create an installer for this card!If you have posted a file wich fix the headphones i will post the .pkg with this file and not with the old!

Hello all!Tried your latesest kext MadTux!

WORKS THE HEADPHONES!!!!!!!But the volume is so low!It's for my headphone o for your drivers?

The card all work on my Toshiba Satellite L30-105!!!!!!

ps:i using iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5!

have you uploaded another file?

Because i create an installer for this card!If you have posted a file wich fix the headphones i will post the .pkg with this file and not with the old!

Hello all!Tried your latesest kext MadTux!

WORKS THE HEADPHONES!!!!!!!But the volume is so low!It's for my headphone o for your drivers?

The card all work on my Toshiba Satellite L30-105!!!!!!

here you are the installer!

ps:i using iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5!

Will u test for me a showing SysProfiler Devices?

MTux_ALC861VD_Toshiba_SysProf.zip

Small Showing in Systen profiler :D

Look the image!

MadTux, when we have the "full kext" i can create the installer...who can test it?For me work!

Yes we have!

Create installer and I will post it on first page.

it showing :

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x1179FF31

Audio ID: 12

Available Devices:

Speaker:

Connection: Internal

Line Out:

Connection: 1/8 inch Jack

Microphone:

Mic, Speaker, Mirophone!

it's all working!

it showing :

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x1179FF31

Audio ID: 12

Available Devices:

Speaker:

Connection: Internal

Line Out:

Microphone:

Mic, Speaker, Mirophone!

it's all working!

Ok, than make installer with this one

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...st&id=36560

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD ALC660 BETA KEXT????? THIS ONE MAKES VLC SCREW UP! SERIOUSLY! AUDIO CLIPPING! Anyways I just wanted to let you know that the beta worked perfect on a Asus G1s the old package that took me two days to find! If you could provide a link to that file id greatly apreciate it. Thanks and awesome job with these texts i thought i was going to have to listen to my crummy 1 inch speakers in hi def.

I have alc268 eorking like a charm...

Will there be an installer to enable showing in system profiller for this device???

Thanks in advance...

You need to input your audio's pinconfig in the configdata under info.plist of hdacontroller.

check Madtux guide.

New installer,this delete AppleAzaliaAudio.kext and install AppleHDA.kext and AppleHDAEnabler.kext!

Enjoy!CREATED INSTALLER FOR ALL THE MadTux drivers!Enjoy!

In all the installer you must select your driver!ONly into the alc268 installer is selectd default the first madtux driver!In others you must select your driver!

Enjoy!

hello all!

edit:packages moved to post 85 :D !