Skins you use - feedback required

jaspertandy

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which skins would you like to remain?

• Insanely Beautiful 1.5
    • Invision Default
    • IP.Board Pro
    • Insanely Simple (PDA)
    • Don't care
    • We can change the forum skin?!

12 posts in this topic

Afternoon!

We're currently looking into cleaning up some of the skins that are available as an alternative to the beautiful default. Rather than just get rid of them, we figured it would make more sense to find out what the popular ones are so that we're not just randomly keeping and deleting stuff! Please vote on the forum skins that you would like to see remain for the next release of InsanelyMac. The popular ones will be brought up-to-date and will be available when the new site goes live.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Insanely Beautiful 1.5 ofc.

It's what should still be standard anyway.

IP.Board Pro

No frills and loads it so much faster than IM has ever loaded before (but with how things are going now, it's not like I log in enough to care anyway)

IP.Board Pro

No frills and loads it so much faster than IM has ever loaded before (but with how things are going now, it's not like I log in enough to care anyway)

+1, I agree.

this forum loads like on 56k modem :P

• 1 year later...

I don't know the skins by name...

Hoever, there are four options on the top right corner.

I use the one with a wooden background.

I don't know the exact name for it.

If someone can enlighten me, I'd post in the vote.

Regards,

Freaky Chokra :ninja:

• 1 month later...

I like the Lucid theme the most, followed by Insanely Beautiful. I think however that a non-watermark background image would be a little bit better (at least for me).

The forums could be a bit faster for me, too. I recently switched from fixed width to full size because that makes it easier to read posts with large code snippets or embedded images. When the site loads first the fixed and centered content area is shown, then this area is stretched to full width. But this is a minor quirk and I'd prefer if you could tweak page load times a bit, i.e. the time until any page is fully loaded.