Intel 945GM and Natit

hectord

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I wanted to first say that I'm very very very new to this OSX86 project.

I did however successfully install OSX on my Toshiba Satellite U205-S5057. So my issues are like most people's. No wifi, no ethernet and no display drivers. I have come here, after many hours of research and searching for some professional advice.

My Intel display chip is a 945GM mobile chipset and I can't seem to get the resolution to go higher than 1024x768. On my windows XP boot i can get it 1280x800. Point being, I'm going completely crazy over this. I found out through my search that Natit.kext is suppose to work for many display drivers but I honestly have no idea how to install that. I don't even know if that's what I'm suppose to install to make my video card work. If anyone could be kind enough to lead me in the right direction or give me a clear step by step on how to install Natit.kext (if needed) it would be greatly appreciated.

baby steps...

Hello Hectord, I posted a fully working solution to your laptop Video in this thread

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=127615

Hi, I wanted to first say that I'm very very very new to this OSX86 project.

I did however successfully install OSX on my Toshiba Satellite U205-S5057. So my issues are like most people's. No wifi, no ethernet and no display drivers. I have come here, after many hours of research and searching for some professional advice.

My Intel display chip is a 945GM mobile chipset and I can't seem to get the resolution to go higher than 1024x768. On my windows XP boot i can get it 1280x800. Point being, I'm going completely crazy over this. I found out through my search that Natit.kext is suppose to work for many display drivers but I honestly have no idea how to install that. I don't even know if that's what I'm suppose to install to make my video card work. If anyone could be kind enough to lead me in the right direction or give me a clear step by step on how to install Natit.kext (if needed) it would be greatly appreciated.

baby steps...

Welcome to the forum, and Great luck getting all the hardware to work, if you have any Questions, PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

HBP112358