I made over a 1000 posts!

domino

15 posts in this topic

Okay, this is the most post I made as a normal member without spamming "Thank you" :D all over the place. When do I get my OSx86 Dollars? Didn't we have a contest about normal members making over 1000 posts gets a new MBP? :dev:

:graduated:

Not sure about the macbook but you do win the eternal gratitude of the osx86project staff for helping to make us everything we are today - which i'm sure you'll see is a far better prize anyway :-)

hey, domino from where you from?

The country with a thousand islands. I live on one 5k across :hysterical:

According to the post about the time difference between MAC and Win, I suppose you're Asian...

Anyway congratulations and thanks for your support! wink_anim.gif

(PS: am I right?)

You're right and it was my pleasure how ever I help you or anyone else I run across on this board. Although many have helped me more than I have help people :D

@Ouch!p, I don't know if anyone has noticed yet :sorcerer:

It's very well known that often quantity is not the same as quality!

Only you can be the judge of that :P. ALthough I do try my best not to flame members. I have a very bad side of me that I sometimes let loose.

That's great domino! To be able to live in a tropical island paradise and post 1000x on osxproject forum, it can't get better than that. We are envious but also appreciative of your fine work. P.S. You can get broad band on an island 5K across in SE Asia?

P.S. You can get broad band on an island 5K across in SE Asia?

Sure you can. The island is only half a mile from the big island where we get power as well. I pay just under USD$100 a month for a 1.5mbps connection, but it's very much worth it.