Oblivion on HDR

Phyre_wolf

38 posts in this topic

I just can see white when i play. Everything is white excep the objects. They are black ! No nice !

Help please !

1.go to shader packets (control + click and go to "Show Packet Content") /content/resources/transgaming/c_drive/program files/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Shaders/

2.to go shaderpacket002.sdp rename to to shaderpacket002a.sdp

3.copy shaderpacket019.sdp to your desktop and rename it to shaderpacket002.sdp and put it back in /content/resources/transgaming/c_drive/program files/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Shaders/

4.now start up oblivion go to the video setting and find hdr and turn that on and bloom off

if you already followed wolf's howto to the note just go into oblivion and follow set 4

this assumes that you are using wolf's spore packet

1.go to shader packets (control + click and go to "Show Packet Content") /content/resources/transgaming/c_drive/program files/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Shaders/

2.to go shaderpacket002.sdp rename to to shaderpacket002a.sdp

3.copy shaderpacket019.sdp to your desktop and rename it to shaderpacket002.sdp and put it back in /content/resources/transgaming/c_drive/program files/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Shaders/

4.now start up oblivion go to the video setting and find hdr and turn that on and bloom off

if you already followed wolf's howto to the note just go into oblivion and follow set 4

this assumes that you are using wolf's spore packet

Thanks, it works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't know if anyone can help but,

i followed all the instructions here, Oblivion boots up, but when i click new game and say start new game, nothing happens. It just goes right back to the introduction screen, and i really dont know why.

Am i correct that i should be using a no-cd exe to get the game running?

And not that i can get that far, but how do you get mods running without getting to the oblivion load order splash screen?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm working on ciderizing Oblivion on my Mac. I'm a very big fan of this game, that I own 3 times (PC version + Xbox360 version + xbox360 GOTY version)...

Please notice that all of those versions are french ones.

A few words about my config : I use a iMac core2Duo 2.4 Ghz, 24', 2Go with ATI RadeonHD2600. I use the mac in Dual screen (with a 1600x1200 20' monitor). I use latest MacOS X 10.5.6

I have installed Oblivion throw Crossover games, and i install the latest patch + a NoCD.

I use the Phyre_wolf's cider version, and install the INI file in the correct folder. I Also set the cider config file as mentionned.

The problem is that it just doesn't work...

I game start, and is playable (I can move, i can take objects, the guy in the prison closed to me talk...) by I have no 3D graphics (2D is OK : I have access to the map, my objects, etc.). All the main screen, but the indicators on the bottom, is grey.

My rendererinfo.txt say that i use the shaderpackage 1. I try to change graphics options (HDR, bloom, etc), but it's always 1. I just notice that the grey is not the same when i change the graphic options.

I try to rename each shaderpackage to 'shaderpackage001.sdp', but i never notice a change. If i launch the game without shaderpackage in the directory, it's the same thing : grey screen.

I try without my secondary screen : no change.

Is there someone who can help me ?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game worked fine for me on install, i tried to enable HDR and using these fixes. Now when i load the game all i see is my mouse cursor and a black screen...would really like to get HDR working! I'm also running Oblivion GOTY edition if that makes any difference.

I'm using a Macbook Pro OS X 10.5.8, 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT

Okay here is the App and Ini Files Jes Add Oblivion in the designated area aka Bethesda softworks folder in C drive..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUXY2LJ3

Is this updated with all the recent fixes and changes?