iTunes 8 avaiable!

Acid_Burn

61 posts in this topic

post-140402-1220987628_thumb.png

For Windows and Mac

Have Fun!

...hmmm, SW update is running suspiciously slow... the only available update is quicktime 7.5.5. - updating right now...

After restart another update - Front Row 2.1.6. still no iTunes 8.0 :-(

"Your Software is Up to Date" after running SW update and "This version of iTunes (7.7.1) is the current version" after running iTunes update ;)

Have you manually downloaded the update ?

Edited by Leoopardoo

I downloaded manually quicktime 7.5.5 and itunes 8 :D and then I ran setup, if you have efi and vanilla kernel you will be fine.

Thanx, yep running 100% vanilla system... anyway, how come that this update is not available via SW Update in Sys. Profiler or iTunes Update ?! ;)

Has Itunes or quicktime updates ever broken a hack? I certainly can't remember

Well I remember when I was using Tiger, don't know the version but I think efi was not available yet and every-time I updated to a new quicktime or itunes I was unable to open it, in reality my hack never failed but I was just unable to play videos or open itunes. Thanks to the EFI emulator we have the same advantage as a real Mac.

Thanx, yep running 100% vanilla system... anyway, how come that this update is not available via SW Update in Sys. Profiler or iTunes Update ?! :wacko:

quicktime is now available via sw update

itunes not yet

i guess they try to reduce the load on there servers

leo4all on an amd system running 10.5.4 modbin 940

downloaded iTunes 8 manually - installs fine, runs fine

downloaded 2.1 for my touch, it downloaded fine, installed fine, verified fine, but on reboot of the device it said only 2.0.2 was installed. Connecting the touch to iTunes has iTunes say that 2.1 is available, I tell it to download and install, and I get an error that the resource is not available.