Need Help identifying leopard iso creator

soulty

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to the OSx86 scene but I think it's great what you guys do here and appreciate all the helpful threads and posts.

I just need a little direction to find out who is the creator of this particular leopard iso that installs and runs flawless on my PC.

iso name: Leopard-AMD-10.5.1.iso

size: 4.37GB

Installer customization options that are original to this iso are:

gluten (or similar) print drivers

x11

Nvidia 8800 drivers (which has sub selections of different ram sizes of the card)

Special elements to this iso install:

- Darwin bootloader is initially only on install disc. (need to boot osx from disc)

- Flags in config file is as follows [-v -legacy]

//////

If this information is not enough to help, please let me know how to find more helpful information (osx is installed and functional) so to make it easier. The reason I want to find this out is because this iso was the only iso that installed for me with absolutely no dramas other than me (1) needing to make the leopard drive bootable and (2) adding cpus=1 and maxmem=3072 flags in the boot config file. So if i can find out who is the creator then I can follow that persons newest iso or provide help and my experiences to people using that creators iso.

I intially thought it was Zephyroth's but not 100% sure. Any help will be much appreciated.

PS: Will post more detailed system specs in my signature soon. (Nforce 4, AMD Athlon x2 +4400, 4gb ram, Nvidia 8800gtx 768, audigy 2)

thanks guys :rolleyes:

soulty

edit///

so if anyone is interested I did found out from Zephyroth that it is Zephyroths release.

Thanks for the reply Oracle67, much appreciated...but I do already have a working OSx86 system using the 'Leopard-AMD-10.5.1.iso' install.

I really just want to found out if this disc/install is:

- Zephyroths

- Kalyway

- Leo4all

- ToH (is that a creator?)

- or someone else

I did get more iso leopards to try:

- Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd

-Leopard-10.5.2-AMD-EFI-Rev2 (which i believe is Zephyroths)

I have even tried patching Kalyway's iso with Kalyway specific Chameleon files but no success.. yet to try Leopard-10.5.2-AMD-EFI-Rev2 with the patch.

So would be great if I could find out who created the Leopard-AMD-10.5.1.iso.

thanks again for any assistance -_-