R.I.P Prawker

Hagar

273 posts in this topic

I don't know if I can go back to the normal William Swartzell on these forums... I had such a good cry tonight. Being 17, He must of had his whole life ahead of him...

I need to go cry some more...

the passing of prawker truly brought a tear to my eyes :'(

PRocker became known as Prawker from Colonels always teasing and having fun with his nick :( i spent many, many hours talking with prawker and really consider him a friend. i helped him with all his hacks and in return he helped others, from guides, to replies on the forums and with one on one help on irc. Prawker was a true member of the community, one that is very hard to lose.

i miss him already and hope the best for his family and friends

I was pretty close friends with him, we talked a lot. If anyone wants more info about him, he was born on April 1st, 1991, he went to Garden City High School, and his last message on Facebook was

"I've been going swimming every day this week. Maybe I'll go again today?lol"

I'll miss you buddy. :(

This is really sad. :(

I didn't know him too well, but the few times I hung around IRC he was always pretty awesome.

I didn't even know he had cancer...

Rest in peace, man.

I'm a bit older than him but I still feel this sadness in my head knowing one of my InsanelyMac partner is passed away... Prawker was awesome when he calls for his Compaq (his own Hackintosh), little pranker :( Anyway, I should say a very big thanks to you buddy and please, keep me a place near to the heaven. See ya on the other side Mr. Prawker. :(

May he experience eternal bliss in the experience after life.

I hope that his family and friends can cope with such a tragedy.

He is still alive in the memories of his family and friends and his posts.

"And all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well."

nooo why him, R.I.P, you are in our hearts of InsanelyMac. You helped me with Everything. I will miss you and we all will too. :( we are the solideirs you are the flag :(