R.I.P Prawker

Hagar

273 posts in this topic

i've lost family to cancer and its horrible. My prayers are with his family. It's nice to see a community full of loving support that joins together in the times we need it most.

castle != lungs

castle = thyroid

u aint stopping me smoking that easy :P

CASTLE = CArcinoma Showing Thymus Like Element

Supposedly, it has a distinctly good prognosis (meaning it's relatively survivable) due to the fact that it's usually relatively non-aggressive. Unfortunately, in some cases, it can present in a highly aggressive form, which I am assuming is what happened to Prawker (and thus making it even more tragic). I only hope he didn't suffer too much. Cancer {censored} blows. I know, I watched my grandpa die of prostate cancer 18 years ago. I hope Prawker didn't suffer like Grandpa did, although reading Prawker's posts, it seems he was a guy who made the most of life, and OSX86 probably kept him sane through his ordeal.

RIP Prawker :D

I feel really bad about this especially since I'm the same age as he was. I hope he can rest in peace knowing we won't forget him.

I'd bet that due to the love and support on this board, he's up there in Heaven, just looking forward to the day that he can actually meet each and every one of us (not looking too forward to it though, as he's got eternity - no need to rush things). God had something bigger and better for him planned in Heaven, perhaps He needs help with His Hackintosh. Prawker's passing has been tough for us all, but just keep in mind, he is now cancer free, and free of any suffering.

Again, RIP Prawker...... :(

Any age to die is far too young but 17 years for such a creative person is even worse.

I am not sad for him, he was probably in much more pain than we could ever imagine. I am more sad for us because the world lost someone with such talent so early in his prime.

I never knew this person but my thoughts and prayers are with the family and the community that has shown him love.

Peace

he was a creative guy ... i saw him sometimes in IRC and he was always there to reply and help everyone with it .. I am from Afghanistan and Muslim and we have Ramadan month here.today will pray for him not as a person that i knew him but as my small brother .

Rest In Peace my brother :unsure: