R.I.P Prawker

Hagar

273 posts in this topic

It is with great sadness that we announce that Anthony Muoio, a.k.a Prawker; Friend and valued member of this community has passed away from cancer. He was 17.

He had been ill for some time, and although he had multiple surgeries to treat the rare CASTLE cancer, and was declared cancer-free in december it returned, and yesterday morning the battle was finally lost.

He will be sorely missed by us all here at InsanelyMac, and our thoughts go out to his family and all those who knew him in person.

Goodbye, Prawker, you were taken from us far too soon.

• Like 1

I have no idea who he was. The first time I ever saw the name Prawker was in the title of this thread. News like this makes me very sad nevertheless. Life is the most precious thing we have and it's a tragedy when it's snatched away at such a young age. May God grant his soul eternal joy and happiness, and may He comfort Prawker's family and friends who must be devastated. For those here who knew him, please accept my condolences.

:( :( :( I never got to know him much, but I knew he was a very good person.

R.I.P. :'(

Let us remember him, every day. Requesting time and date of death, so we may always remember