HDAPatcher temporary links

Hagar

65 posts in this topic

Taruga moved everything to his wiki, which is fine as long as it's up.. however as it keeps going down it leaves us stuck without download options.. I'm sure it would be much appreciated if anyone with the various patchers would post the links here until such time as the wiki comes back.. ideally we should have some sort of contingency if this is going to happen repeatedly.

so here's HDAPatcher v 1.20 to start things off

As Taruga seems to have dropped off the face of the planet (honestly, I hope he's okay and it's just a well-deserved vacation), does anyone else in the community have the know-how to continue updating these HDA projects?

I confess my motivation is selfish, as I'd love to get the ALC269 in my Eee 901 working. I gathered the various files (HDAPatcher, HDAenabler, ALCinject, and both versions of AppleHDA), tried various things (running HDAPatcher - unrecognized, littleprince's suggestion - no luck), so it looks like I'm stuck waiting for a codec update. But without Taruga, is anyone able to create those updates?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to have AD1988b rev3 installer? I'm not having any luck using HDA pather v.20 and linux codec dump - it tells me its not supported. I know the rev3 installer works because I just had it working the other day before I managed to mess up my install by trying to install 10.5.5. :)

Does anyone happen to have AD1988b rev3 installer? I'm not having any luck using HDA pather v.20 and linux codec dump - it tells me its not supported. I know the rev3 installer works because I just had it working the other day before I managed to mess up my install by trying to install 10.5.5. :)

Try this link http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...st&id=30545

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone mind posting the v.2.0 patcher?

I have a new gigabyte ICH10r board and I can't seem to get the sound to work. I've tried the AppleHDA.kext and using AppleHDAPatcher 1.16 with the ALC889A dump (thats my sound card) and I still have no audio devices.

In "About this Mac" under Audio I do see that I have a device ID and an Audio ID, but I just don't see any Available Devices under neath it. Before I installed the AppleHDA.kext it just said I didn't have any devices at all, so at least I'm about halfway there.

I'm running Kalyway 10.5.2 upgraded to 10.5.5.

Any suggestions?

I have an HP Pavilion dv5-1015nr notebook and am having trouble with getting my audio working. I've tried using the HDA patcher, but the current release (1.20) does not work with my codec. Does anyone know if version 2.0 will be released soon? I've attached my codec dump from linux.

IDT_92HD71B7X.txt

Aaaarghhhhhhh!

Can someone please help me.

I've spent days trawling through every conceivable thread on audio and i still can't solve my problem. I have an Asus Commando motherboard with the ADI 1988b chipset, with ID's VEN_11D4 & DEV_198B. I've tried Taruga's HDA patchers, the revised ver.3 and ver. 4 installers, I've modified .plist's till the cows have come home and I still can't get my audio working. I can get basic HD audio coming out with the Azalia installer, but System profiler won't recognise that I've got audio hardware. This stops me from using apps I need to use. Other Asus owners with the 1988b codec have got theirs to work - I don't understand why mine doesn't. The TarugaAD1988rev3Installer gets me hardware recognition and a working volume bar, but I get no sound coming out. WHY?

Please help!

I don't really think this project is still been maintained any more though.

If it will help the project, I can provide a space for the wiki and probably help on others things.

I'm still not a good enough programmer, otherwise I'd made a driver for my ADI1981..

I have a P5K Deluxe Wifi mobo, and I am going to reload the OS because of a borked update. Regardless, I have been hunting around for all of the necessary patches to update my mobo after the install. Is the Taruga ver3 preferred over the ver4 for my board. I would like to use the Coax digital out, as it was working with the last install, however I am pretty sure that was Taruga ver3. Thank you for all of your help.