Need help with EFI/GUID/etc stuff

2 posts in this topic

Can I install them easily AFTER installing OSX?

I got 3 HDD, 1 sata with vista 64 bits, the other is a 500GB Sata for all kind of files and the third is a IDE drive with kalyway 5.1.

The thing is, to boot I change the HDD boot order in the BIOS, BUT it NEED the kalyway DVD to be in the drive to boot. Actually I should try using the vista DVD and see if it still boots right (when it ask to start from CD, I dont do a thing and OSX load perfectly... So is there something on the DVD that make it boot or not? I should test.

Anyway, can I install it afterward? Is it easy? How do I do it? My IDE drive is a MBR.

Also would easyBCD be able to boot it once I dont need the CD? As of now, booting with easyBCD and without the CD gives the same blinking underscore that wont boot.

Thank you for you help, hoping to find an answer ^^

Also, tiny question, I would like to aslo install windows XP somewhere (either on the the main SATA drive, the second SATA or the Mac OSX drive (suggestions on which would be best? My bet would be the second SATA), can I do it with the legit Win XP DVD that I have and get a crack or something? Or is it better to download from a torrent website?