• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The Makakos

The Makakos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
ok so i downloaded Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 from the pirates favorite bay, and i want some info...can i just directly burn it onto a dvd in iso format so that it works like an installer? Should i change it into some other image format, make it bootable, etc...? I have an HP With AMD AthlonX2 64bit (but im running 32bit vista) Any suggestions on which distro i should download? Im a total newcomber to the whole OSx86 scene but im pretty computer savvy :D

Is there a way i can run this in VMware worksation 6.0?

rebman

rebman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Burn the .iso just like it is.

Then boot from it, easiest way is to format your HD in mac format, lose windows and just have os x.

Then you'll be on the hunt for drivers.

Goodluck. :D

Rob G

Rob G

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
I would download Leo4all V2 from the bay. Just burn the iso as it is, The easiest way to to have Just os x. Dual Booting isnt that hard if you want to do it but either way reformat your hard disk and partition. I had nothing but trouble trying to add os x to a pre-existing Windows install. If You need any help just send me a message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy