EFIX v.1 Now Shipping!

The ePic One

60 posts in this topic

I disagree, the previous thread was announcing EFIX. Most of the posts were just people flaming EFIX for not shipping and for posting no news. This thread deals with the launch of EFIX, and reviews etc... This way, if people want to find good information on EFIX, they wont have to search through pages and pages of "EFIX is a scam","When will EFIX launch","I give up on EFIX".

"You know about it, you have had arguments about it, you wondered about it.

Here it is, at last."

:D

We are Proud to say its officially shipping to the world Wenesday, With DHL

"You know about it, you have had arguments about it, you wondered about it.

Here it is, at last."

"EFI-X™ is not for everyone. It is not for who wants to save money, at all."

ROFLMAO Go & read the rest on their site, it's hilarious. (link is in amantheboy's .sig) :D

"EFI-X™ is not for everyone. It is not for who wants to save money, at all."

ROFLMAO Go & read the rest on their site, it's hilarious. (link is in amantheboy's .sig) :D

hahah true, but its for producers, film makers, Graphic Designers. basically for the newbs, and people who dont want to go thru 0% trouble Hagar, its not for you, because you are very experienced in the osx86 world. But hey no one is stoping you from getting one, . Nice Talkin have fun

That's not what it says there. It says it's for "enthusiasts" , which is the opposite of "newbs". The only reason "film makers, graphic designers" would buy one is to save money relative to buying a real mac, but it says it's not for them either. So just who is it for?

That's not what it says there. It says it's for "enthusiasts" , which is the opposite of "newbs". The only reason "film makers, graphic designers" would buy one is to save money relative to buying a real mac, but it says it's not for them either. So just who is it for?

Unless i'm getting the wrong message of what it means by "enthusiasts", I think they're referring to "Mac enthusiasts", which would be "film makers, graphic designers" (and alot of Mac enthusiasts are PC Hardware newbs)