Good free host with unlimited bandwith?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

~pcwiz

~pcwiz

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Retired
  • 5,900 posts
I need some place to host all my drivers for OSx86Tools. As long as it has unlimited bandwith, at least 5 GB space and hotlinking support, its fine. I'm currently hosting at Xspeedhost (xspeedhost.net) but it seems that the servers are always down, and that won't work for when the app is going into final release.

m16

m16

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
You need to get real. Unlimited bandwidth on free hosting... thats just a laughable request if you expect a quality host.

ysaipranav

ysaipranav

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Corporate and Network Security<br />Business Networking
http://humyo.com

CLiDE FTW!!1

CLiDE FTW!!1

Lay off the pipe.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
Just buy an account from BlueHost, dude... its only like $5 a month (with so many features, and unlimited space/bandwidth/websites/domains), and you can easily host other people's sites and get your money back. :(

Humyo looks like a cool option, but doesn't say anything about bandwidth... looks good regardless!

(MoC)

(MoC)

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts
  • Interests:Plenty.

Just buy an account from BlueHost, dude... its only like $5 a month (with so many features, and unlimited space/bandwidth/websites/domains), and you can easily host other people's sites and get your money back. :thumbsdown_anim:

Humyo looks like a cool option, but doesn't say anything about bandwidth... looks good regardless!

Oh that just gave me an idea. Thanks!

Wayfarer247

Wayfarer247

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
you can try this out PCwiz, you may have already found it. I don't think any of them have enough space you require, but it may get you somewhere.

Click me! Click me!

T35 looks like it does a nice job with Unlimited space and bandwith, however it does not give you a MySQL database, which may or may not be critical.

(MoC)

(MoC)

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts
  • Interests:Plenty.
I can give you some free space on my server if you'd wish :)

~pcwiz

~pcwiz

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Retired
  • 5,900 posts
I already have paid hosting with 300GB of monthly bandwith, but that bandwith is gonna be eaten up in days once people start using this tool. Humyo I've already heard of, but its storage, not web hosting, right? T35 does look excellent and I'll look into it, but what I find weird is that their free package has Unlimited space/bandwith, but their paid package only has 500MB space and 10GB bandwith :)

MoC, appreciate the offer but I'm afraid that your site will be dead as well from the bandwith consumption.

nickhe

nickhe

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
4shared

CLiDE FTW!!1

CLiDE FTW!!1

Lay off the pipe.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

I already have paid hosting with 300GB of monthly bandwith, but that bandwith is gonna be eaten up in days once people start using this tool. Humyo I've already heard of, but its storage, not web hosting, right? T35 does look excellent and I'll look into it, but what I find weird is that their free package has Unlimited space/bandwith, but their paid package only has 500MB space and 10GB bandwith ;)

MoC, appreciate the offer but I'm afraid that your site will be dead as well from the bandwith consumption.

http://www.t35.com/f...web-hosting.php

Read up dude, 1mb file limit and no mysql/cgi...

they figure that a 1mb file isn't going to eat up alot of bandwidth...

~pcwiz

~pcwiz

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Retired
  • 5,900 posts
Hehe so that's the catch :)

thecron

thecron

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
humyo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy