The Great Driver Hunt

• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

cfhuk

cfhuk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 43 posts
I've got all the drivers for xp and vista x64, that have got everything except graphics working on my mbp. Thats iSight keyboard trackpad wireless and all keyboard functions, sound. Basically vista x64 flawlessly installed and more reliable than OSX which is sad. Can play Oblivion on my Macbook with full graphics quality. The file is 390MB but it will install ALL DRIVERS ONCE WINDOWS IS ALREADY INSTALLED.

Let me know if you want it and i'll figure out a way to get it to you. you just stick it on a disc and do the installer.

It is the drivers meant for the Mac Pro as that does support Vista x64, but it will work perfectly for iMacs (even the graphics i think) for installing x64 windows.

cmasterone

cmasterone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed XP without boot camp on my MacBook Pro , just update the EFI Firmware and reboot from the CD, Voila!!!! then install all the drivers, everything seems to be OK but no sound from speakers just from HeadPhones . I think that's the price you have to pay... Remember that the Boot camp thing is no longer for free.

Think that all U guys have the drivers, you know posted before in the forum so!! Any Questions just give a Reply

Ahh and if anybody knows how to make speakers works...?Please!!!

Wardy Puyod

Wardy Puyod

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Better to use Parallels 3 rather than bootcamp so you can easily switch from windows to osx or integrate both operating systems.

TTrek

TTrek

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Bootcamp 2.0 drivers from 10.5 (for XP and Vista)

http://forum.insanel...showtopic=71519

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy