My Wordpress Theme: Final Cut Press

(MoC)

Final Cut Press!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Rate from 1-5 [Least-Greatest]

5 posts in this topic

One of my friends was having his birthday around a month or two ago and really liked to have a website or webcast with videos and the whole works. So, what did I do, you guessed it, went to GoDaddy, bought a domain, setup WordPress, and started to look for themes. I looked for a theme but they all lacked that pizzaz that all these kids want these days. So, I got it over myself, let me make a theme. So I did, line by line, idea by idea and came up with this. All of it was made by me except for the background [Freshy theme] and the "Coming Soon" image which I needed quickly from Sabr. Give me some opinions, thanks.

Link.

frames!!!!! there are much better ways to do that. oh thats what happens when u get a free hosting with go daddy. 1 if you want to have a good host try dreamhost. They are dreamy. also try the flv embed plugin for flash videos. it looks much better then having a big "You Tube" logos. and you can make them auto play and you dont have to have the play bar. i think this would make that 3 video banner look a bit less intrusive. the header in general is intrusive, becasue of the go daddy frame, the banner, then the movie banner, you might think about cutting that down a bit

frames!!!!! there are much better ways to do that. oh thats what happens when u get a free hosting with go daddy. 1 if you want to have a good host try dreamhost. They are dreamy. also try the flv embed plugin for flash videos. it looks much better then having a big "You Tube" logos. and you can make them auto play and you dont have to have the play bar. i think this would make that 3 video banner look a bit less intrusive. the header in general is intrusive, becasue of the go daddy frame, the banner, then the movie banner, you might think about cutting that down a bit

Yeah it isn't "my" site, it's for a kid that's like 8 and he wanted those 3 vids and not having to pay $5/month for hosting services [i had to explain that to him for hours]. Other than that the Standard Theme comes without the videos and is much less intrusive. :P

• 1 month later...