Release: iATKOS v4a (10.5.4 AMD Leopard DVD)

10 posts in this topic

After three days at 20% I'm finally seeding on my crappy connection.

Any of uphuckers try it yet?

I have a very big problem with this one. It does boot on my pc and i am able to install and boot into it in

my hpe7625.sc

Amd athlon xp 2x 3800

geoforce 7100le

nforce

When i boot into the system it does work, almost every part of it but after som time it tells me that i have to restart by pushing the restart button and holding it in several seconds.

Any one had the same problem? anyone can help me to solve this problem?

thankyou

I am actually trying this on my laptop. What are the other things you can type at the darwin screen to try and make it work with different chipsets? I know that there nforce -v, but I cant remember the other ones.

edit:

I got it installed on my notebook, but it is really slow and takes a really long time to load. The only way I was able to get it to install was by not checking any extra settings at all at the customize part of the install..is there anything else I need to do that might help improve performance?

I tried to install this, it seems to load from the disc without errors. I customize it and it starts to install and then gets about 2% through, still saying Calculating time remaining and sits there forever. It doesn't freeze though, I can still move mouse and the bar is still animated :/

grabbing this off rapidshare, will post the results soon.

Hope it works.

EDIT:

Great Release, finally everything works for me, I'm throwing out my 10.5.1 dvd ;)

AMD Athlon X2 4800+

ASUS M2A-VM Mobo with SB600

2 x 1GB RAM

80GB Seagate IDE HDD

500GB Segate SATA 7200.9 HDD

500GB Seagate SATA 7200.11 HDD

Palit Nvidia Geforce 8800GT Super+ 1GB

ALC 883 HD Audio

RTL 8168 Gigabit Ethernet

I did not install any drivers during the installation, just used the kexts/methods from the forum topics.

Everything works including SATA Read Write on NTFS Filesystem, Graphic acceleration QE/CI enabled.

Ethernet and Audio working.

Thanks to the iATKOS team. :lol:

At this moment I'm running Kalyway 10.5.2 updated to 10.5.4 using Zephyroth's updater and it works fine however: since the updated my harddrives turned orange probably because I had to set up my SATA ports as AHCI to intall the thing otherwise I got the "still waiting for root device" error when booting the installation.

Also I now need to reinstall Vista since it was installed on SATA instead of AHCI. So can I install this on the standard Nforce SATA ports?

My Specs:

ASUS M2N-VM-DVI, Nforce 630

Hitachi SATA 160 GB Drive

Right now everything is working except for Geforce 7050 onboard graphics (which is never gonna work)

• 3 months later...

Hi i having prob on My Laptop;

AMD Turion 64 X2 - TL-60

160gb 5400rpm sata hard disc

2g 667Mhz ram

14.1WXGA

NVIDIA nForce 7150M graphic

802.11 b/gwireless lan

the problem is when reach disk utility is show nothing on the left and right side of the for the destination drive, i had google it but the only way is using an external hard disk,

is there anyway to install without an external HDD??

Thank you.