[Sell][Trade] 2 Hackintoshs, 1 PowerMac G4 & 1 PowerBook Duo 230

teh.moebius

42 posts in this topic

moebius has there been any news yet? Can you PM me or something when you find out whats happening... intel just showcased the new version of that board today (the dual core atom version) and its going for the same price as the single core version. Im tempted just to wait back for the dual core version....

But if you can find out quickly about buyers for that machine or whatever can you give me a offer for the board on its own (if it turns out you can sell the board by itself)

cheers man

good idea <_< I plan on keeping my Pentium II desktop as a piece of history as well.................

lol, its manufacturer no longer exists...... imagine trying to find a replacement mobo for that........

Mine take the thrash can in 2004 hahaha!

Seriously, moebius, how much for the Intel Atom one with shipping to Canada. All in one package if I can say. No OS install also, because I'm the master of OS heheh! lol Just wondering how much it could cost me in CAD device. Cheers and thanks!

Items are still for sale people, still waiting for buyers :hysterical: I've decided to lower the price of the PowerMac to £175 (£180 with monitor) and the Atom machine to just £90. These prices exclude shipping. If you are interested then please reply! :gathering:

I recently got one of those atom boards and I am impressed with it, I havnt put it in a 360 case as of yet, its in a normal atx case for the moment. However I am still wanting another one to build for another project.

i know you mentioned wanting to sell the system as a whole... but just to let you know Im still interested in that atom mobo if you ever get to the point where you wonna sell pieces seperatly give me a shout!

Good luck

coool nice one :D

Na.. I havnt got the dual core version yet. Its not available yet just preorders. Should be out anytime now. I just got the single atom board the same as yours! very good board.

This one I got I just put in a normal ATX tower... (well its a coolish looking tower called a galaxy 111 I think) Im gonna give it to my sister tho to replace her very old AMD machine.

Then I want to get the exact same board again to place in a xbox 360 case for a fun little modding project. Also trying to get it to run on the least ammount of power possible.

Then I will get the dual core version to put into a mini itx case and run as a server ;)