[Sell][Trade] 2 Hackintoshs, 1 PowerMac G4 & 1 PowerBook Duo 230

teh.moebius

42 posts in this topic

Got a PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 2002 and a PowerBook Duo 230 for sale, looking to get rid of them both. I would consider swapping for other items (I'm preferably looking for Nokia Internet Tablets, Apple computers or laptops, iPods, mobile phones and laptops). I will consider all reasonable offers, prices are negotiable. I'm located in the United Kingdom but international interest is welcome too =)

First we have a Apple PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 2002 with a 19" Hansol CRT monitor (optional):

PowerPC G4 933MHz CPU

768MB RAM

80GB IDE hard drive + spare 80GB IDE hard drive

Pioneer DVR-112BK DVD-RW/DL drive

1 x FireWire 400 port

2 x USB 1.1 ports

5 x USB 2.0 ports PCI card

M-Audio Revolution 5.1 PCI sound card

USB Mini Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard installed

Adobe Photoshop installed etc.

19" Hansol CRT monitor (optional)

ATi Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB AGP supplied as extra. Needs flashing to work in the Mac.

£175 (£185 with monitor) + shipping (cost varies by country). Pickup available in person (free) or by courier.

Then we have a piece of history:

Apple PowerBook Duo 230 laptop

External floppy disk

Battery

NB: I don't have the charger for this so I can't test it to see if it's working. It's not been used for a while but last time I used it it was working.

£20 + shipping (cost varies by country). Pickup available in person (free) or by courier.

If you are interested in either of these items including trades then please reply in the thread or PM me.

Many thanks

Sam

iv always been wondering on that atom board is there any sort of graphics card that can be added to it? if you can recomend a decent one for a decent price I may be interested in that actual hackintosh

Also just wanted to ask would you be interested in just offering the mobo alone? (understandable if its a no :))

Prices have been lowered by £25 for the computers and £10 for the laptop to increase interest. Please reply or send me a PM if you are interested in anything! =) also have a TFT monitor for sale/trade if anyone's interested.

well I can buy the mobo new for £45 including Vat (the atom board) I really dont need the other parts as its the mobo im interested in (trying to mod it into an xbox 360 case)

you see its a pretty good "green" computer (save the world n all that) and Im trying to build something that uses a minimum ammount of power.

If you can part with just the mobo could you let me know and let me know how much you would want? very interested in it

edit: techstore uk have it for £42.36 new and thats with vat included. If you can beat that that would be cool (just the mobo on its own)

I am based in Glasgow - are you close enough for me to pickup the computer?

Got 1 Hackintosh, a PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 2002 and a PowerBook Duo 230 for sale, looking to get rid of them all. I would consider swapping for other items (I'm preferably looking for Nokia Internet Tablets, Apple computers or laptops, iPods, mobile phones and laptops). I will consider all reasonable offers, prices are negotiable. I'm located in the United Kingdom but international interest is welcome too =)

First up is a PC I built myself less than a month ago:

Intel Atom 1.6GHz CPU

Intel D945GCLF mini-ITX motherboard

1GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 675MHz RAM

80GB SATA hard drive

Pioneer DVD-115BK DVD-RW/DL drive

6 x USB 2.0 ports

Micro-ATX case

Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 installed or Mac OS X or Windows XP Professional SP3 if wanted

£100 + shipping (cost varies by country). Pickup available in person (free) or by courier.

Next we have a Apple PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 2002 with a 19" Hansol CRT monitor (optional):

PowerPC G4 933MHz CPU

768MB RAM

80GB IDE hard drive + spare 80GB IDE hard drive

Pioneer DVR-112BK DVD-RW/DL drive

1 x FireWire 400 port

2 x USB 1.1 ports

5 x USB 2.0 ports PCI card

M-Audio Revolution 5.1 PCI sound card

USB Mini Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard installed

Adobe Photoshop installed etc.

19" Hansol CRT monitor (optional)

ATi Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB AGP supplied as extra. Needs flashing to work in the Mac.

£200 (£210 with monitor) + shipping (cost varies by country). Pickup available in person (free) or by courier.

Finally we have a piece of history:

Apple PowerBook Duo 230 laptop

External floppy disk

Battery

NB: I don't have the charger for this so I can't test it to see if it's working. It's not been used for a while but last time I used it it was working.

£20 + shipping (cost varies by country). Pickup available in person (free) or by courier.

If you are interested in any of these items including trades then please reply in the thread or PM me.

Many thanks

Sam

ok let me know soon as poss because about an hour ago I was offered the same board by someone living close to my town

edit: hmm it seems the dual core atom version of that board will be out within the next 2 weeks.... But still I am interested in the one you have. So soon as You can give me a offer il see if il take it ;) just hope you find out soon