WHEN DOES THROTTLING STOP?!?!?!?!?!?!

10 posts in this topic

Many of u may know about throttling. Service providers stopping torrenting by sending false packets to dl'ers. Now i recently heard this was deemed illegal. so when will comcast and others stop doing it?? is it fully illegal yet.

I'm curious tell me everything you all know!

thanks

Although I never had a problem with comcast doing anything to my torrenting (customer for 7 years) I switched over to Fios because comcast throttled my connection to 10567kb/s down and like 1500kb/s up.

Now I've got 15/15 with fios. Think about switching.

I never had this problem. God bless Canada. I had an ISP cable based. 7 mb/s download and 900 kbps for 39.99$ per months. And what I never mentionned it's there no way I can I had throtlling for a while hehe! And DSL in Canada, that's suck. No Adsl out of here. My choice was final. I'm client since 5 years almost

I don't think so. Even the court says it's illegal, ISP will continued to that anyway. For making money on your back and laughing at your face because your stuck with them and goddamn throttling. If I was in your situation, I'm getting on my shoes and go at the first Verizon retailer and suscribe to this miracle of life : FiOS. Fiber optic is the best, and I know it's the future of services providing. Why not? ;)