Need help from driver developers

shaybc

3 posts in this topic

hello,

i have tried for the last two months to write an LG laptop keyboard driver, using the apple PS2 Keyboard code, i have managed to initialize the keyboard and receive some hex codes in response, i have registered the driver to receive key events, and no matter what i do i cannot receive click events (the callback method never runs),

are there any driver developers here that have a direction what can i do next?

thanks ahead for any thought and idea,

Shay.

Guest BuildSmart
hello,

i have tried for the last two months to write an LG laptop keyboard driver, using the apple PS2 Keyboard code, i have managed to initialize the keyboard and receive some hex codes in response, i have registered the driver to receive key events, and no matter what i do i cannot receive click events (the callback method never runs),

are there any driver developers here that have a direction what can i do next?

thanks ahead for any thought and idea,

Shay.

Archive your project, attach it to the first post and I'll take a look at it when I have time.

Archive your project, attach it to the first post and I'll take a look at it when I have time.

hi and thanks for the answer, i havent changed the attached link code, i have tried to play with it in many direction but none of them worked, as i mentioned the registering and initializing is succeeding but no response from the callback method.

any idea what to try next?