• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

shaybc

shaybc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Java development, Online gaming, Internet Surfing, and Good Food!
hello,

i have tried for the last two months to write an LG laptop keyboard driver, using the apple PS2 Keyboard code, i have managed to initialize the keyboard and receive some hex codes in response, i have registered the driver to receive key events, and no matter what i do i cannot receive click events (the callback method never runs),

are there any driver developers here that have a direction what can i do next?

thanks ahead for any thought and idea,
Shay.

Guest: BuildSmart_*

Guest: BuildSmart_*
  • Guests

hello,

i have tried for the last two months to write an LG laptop keyboard driver, using the apple PS2 Keyboard code, i have managed to initialize the keyboard and receive some hex codes in response, i have registered the driver to receive key events, and no matter what i do i cannot receive click events (the callback method never runs),

are there any driver developers here that have a direction what can i do next?

thanks ahead for any thought and idea,
Shay.

Archive your project, attach it to the first post and I'll take a look at it when I have time.

shaybc

shaybc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Java development, Online gaming, Internet Surfing, and Good Food!

Archive your project, attach it to the first post and I'll take a look at it when I have time.

hi and thanks for the answer, i havent changed the attached link code, i have tried to play with it in many direction but none of them worked, as i mentioned the registering and initializing is succeeding but no response from the callback method.

any idea what to try next?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy