My Random Thoughts

djet

5 posts in this topic

I've recently "discovered" some peculiarities or future ideas in the U.S. that I'd like to share. Feel free to comment or abuse them.

How come "young people" seems to control how we "view" ourselves in recent history. We don't view the 70's by what the old people were doing, but by disco and the other stuff the youngins were doing. Is it because it receives more media attention?

Will the future of 3D modeling be done by actually creating the model with clay or stuff like it then scan it into computers, because will we be able to create realistic looking models for movies and games by someone sitting in front of computers?

I probably have more coming, but what are some of your random ideas.

My random thoughts???? do you really want to know.

Men I can at this point do without, all they do is break your heart especially the ones you really like.

Thought of flying back east but no use

Stop the world I wanna get off NOW!!!!

ConfUSED special emphasis on the USED

Why do guys move from one gal to the next so easily without a thought in the world.

Why do people use others for sex, money, whatever they can get

those are just a few....

I could ramble on for days

I dunno, my random thoughts.

Well, honestly here goes:

Not that I am some emo sociopath but the world is becoming a really f-cked place to live in. People are fighting in pointless religious wars for no reason and then all they do is {censored} and moan about casualties. We have a retarded government here in the US and it's really not helping. Honestly I turn around, look, then ask myself what is there to do. Is there a place other than this quickly demeaning planet? Meh, guess we'll never know.

~MoC

I'm with you MoC..... I seem to be caught in a place where no one knows what else is going on in the world and thinks that everwhere in the world is just as great as their 3-bedroom 4 bath 200,000 house.....

I'm with you MoC..... I seem to be caught in a place where no one knows what else is going on in the world and thinks that everwhere in the world is just as great as their 3-bedroom 4 bath 200,000 house.....

Yeah, I know what you mean. ;)