Mighty Mouse for hackint0sh

Basti756

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

now that my hackint0sh is almost 100% working I'm planning to make it look a little more Apple-like. So I bought the slim silver keyboard yesterday. But now I have to get rid of this ugly thing called Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0. I want to replace it with a Mighty Mouse (although I think the Pro Mouse is much prettier) but I'm not sure wether I should purchase the wired or the wireless modell. I got bluetooth working out of the box (listed as "Cambridge Silicon Radio") on my hackint0sh, but I don't know how stable it really is. According to this uncertainty I'd say I'm gonna buy a wired mouse, although the wireless type is more pretty.

So what do you guys think? Did (or do) you experience any problems on your hackint0sh with a wireless Mighty Mouse? Should buy a wired one just to be on the safe side?

Thanks in advance, Bastian

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the wireless mighty mouse yesterday, it connected and works without any problems but... I definately need the right-click and a little more speed. So I went to system preferences -> mouse and keyboard, but the mouse and keyboard section is just empty and I got an error message that no mouse is connected so this section won't be avaible. Although the mouse is connected and is showing up under connected bluetooth devices as "mighty mouse".

Could somebody please help me? I don't have a clue were to start searching for a solution (I already tried google but without success)