Quicktime plugins request ....

tokra128

23 posts in this topic

Well, I am almost satisfied with my hackintosh, except some problems:

- that imposibility to use my crt monitor at 1280x1024x32 at 75 hz - only 60 hz :)

- the mosuse is broken when I get out from games ...

For video files, i ask someone out there , maybe is a solution ....

- a plugin for quicktime to load on the fly srt or sub subtitles with movies ... divx movies

- a ac3d codec for quicktime

- a xvid codec ......

In the hope that someone will find some solutions - tanks

well - Cellulo is working slow - compared with mplayer or vlc

AC3 codec - it is unnusable - all I get are pops out of my speakers, 5 minutes or less working, then a frezez for sound

and some xvid movies are not played with this beta version of quicktime

Also, i have received my tutorials from total training for dreamweaver, and the video is choppy - i have no ideea why, the rest are working ok !

All the xvid and divx videos I have play fine through Mplayer on my intel mac. I wasnt able to get them with the latest quicktime but Mplayer runs them fine. Im not a big fan of Mplayer though, hopefully a codec comes out so I can use quicktime :censored2:

How can I use Cellulo to see the subtitles in QuickTime? For me, Cellulo appears to be an add-on for Mplayer.

"This version of Cellulo comes with an embedded plug-in that allows it to use the external open source video player mplayer instead of the built-in QuickTime/Cocoa-based system."

How can I use Cellulo to see the subtitles in QuickTime? For me, Cellulo appears to be an add-on for Mplayer.

"This version of Cellulo comes with an embedded plug-in that allows it to use the external open source video player mplayer instead of the built-in QuickTime/Cocoa-based system."

Celluo, by default, uses Quicktime as video renderer. You just have to use Cellulo to see the subtitles. It's a standalone app, not an add-on for Quicktime or mplayer.

• 2 weeks later...

you guys that are posting that ac3 is working, by that you mean

that you are getting sound of your home theater 5.1 sound system ??

or you are just saying that the sound is playing, i have the HD-AUDIO

that emulate the 5.1 audio, i use the MIC, LINE-IN and AUDIO OUT

to get all the speakers to talk, in window i have the drive and it works

but in MAC, it recognizes but dont use all the speakers, does anyone get it to work on all speakers ??

thanks to all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I try to play avi , qt sends me to the apple site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...