MacBook Pro with Vista

Numberzz

36 posts in this topic

I love when i see mac users talking about BSOD

Isn t there something called kernel panic with a ugly grey screen on macos ? ;)

Never seen it on a mac, only on hackintoshes :(

And yes, it's way more stylish than that 80s style retro BSOD...

I had a funny Windowsm the other night. (I'm not bashing Windows by this, it was just kinda funny the chain of events.)

I was trying to take a screenshot of an app in Windows, and the screenshot function inside of the app was crashing the app, so I went to take one of the whole screen, but I'm on a Macbook so I don't have print screen. So I went into Windows help and searched "screen shot" and Windows Help froze. So I tried again and this time it found something, but all it was was print screen. So I'm thinking, "Hey there must be an alternative" so I fired google up and found the answer on Apple's website...... Idk it just seemed odd that Apple had the answers for the Windows OS.

I had a funny Windowsm the other night. (I'm not bashing Windows by this, it was just kinda funny the chain of events.)

I was trying to take a screenshot of an app in Windows, and the screenshot function inside of the app was crashing the app, so I went to take one of the whole screen, but I'm on a Macbook so I don't have print screen. So I went into Windows help and searched "screen shot" and Windows Help froze. So I tried again and this time it found something, but all it was was print screen. So I'm thinking, "Hey there must be an alternative" so I fired google up and found the answer on Apple's website...... Idk it just seemed odd that Apple had the answers for the Windows OS.

Maybe you had to be there...

Never seen it on a mac, only on hackintoshes :(

And yes, it's way more stylish than that 80s style retro BSOD...

It's not suppose to look good, it's suppose to get your attention. >_> And it does.

Maybe you had to be there...

rotfl =)

It's not suppose to look good, it's suppose to get your attention. >_> And it does.

Anything that's shown on the screen while NOTHING works any more is bound to get your attention I guess. Doesn't have to be particularly colorful or anything :P

But as I said, I have yet to see one on an Apple system... :hysterical:

They can also happen if u make it happen. If you added a registry setting in windows xp, you could make ur computer BSoD by pressing Ctrl and Scroll Lock twice (i think)

If you want to make a good joke at your job partner, download this attachment. This is a BSOD screen saver. Not a trojan or something to killed a disk I swear. In that sense, I found this quote very funny: "Trick or treat".

And I'm sure your friend was almost scared, he's (she's) gonna make on his pants.

Damn hilarous hahaha :D

And btw, this is made by MS Technet so you can see how they are stupid sometime...

BlueScreen.zip

They can also happen if u make it happen. If you added a registry setting in windows xp, you could make ur computer BSoD by pressing Ctrl and Scroll Lock twice (i think)

That's funny as hell.

I've gotta do it to me, or someone else. Rofl.