Windows Vista 5308 - Fully Booting, Installed Working on an MacBook Pro

MrSmith

19 posts in this topic

Hello evrybody, I am Charles D. Turoff, plz excuse me as i do not speek english very well!!!!!!!!

have booted Vista Build 5308, installed, running 5308 on 1.83GHz MacBook. It run with some problems - lack of LDDM driver, speed issue much.

http://www.filecabin.com/members_vb/files/...-macbookpro.mov

As you can see it work with some speed issue here and there. i needed two partition to accomplish this!!!!

Hello evrybody, I am Charles D. Turoff, plz excuse me as i do not speek english very well!!!!!!!!

have booted Vista Build 5308, installed, running 5308 on 1.83GHz MacBook. It run with some problems - lack of LDDM driver, speed issue much.

http://www.filecabin.com/members_vb/files/...-macbookpro.mov

As you can see it work with some speed issue here and there. i needed two partition to accomplish this!!!!

Hello,

Will you share the way to do that with us!

please..

It's kind of odd that someone with one post has it working when no one else does. As well, rather then tell everyone how to do it he posts a video and doesn't say anything else. It'd make much more sense for him to take screenshots of things such as the device manager as well as a video. I dunno, seems kind of odd to me.

i know what you say, but screenshot can be photoshoped, video can not! :-)

That's why I said both. Take screenshots of the device manager and everything as it'll be quite easy to tell if it's the real deal because of the hardware listed.

Instead of ignoring the rest of my post why don't you post how?

EDIT: As well, it's being suggested that it's a remote desktop, hence the slowness. That would make sense.

If that video is fake then he is an expert there is way too much shaking for it too be fake, Could have used some sort of blue or greenscreen buti doubt that. The remote desktop idea is logical though. would be awsome if it was real though.

If that video is fake then he is an expert there is way too much shaking for it too be fake, Could have used some sort of blue or greenscreen buti doubt that. The remote desktop idea is logical though. would be awsome if it was real though.

It doesn't have to be an edited video to be fake. It could be anything from remote desktop control to even playing a full screen video of Vista.

Before we jump to conclusions about it being fake or not, we must give this person the benefit of the doubt. Hey may not speak english well and so communication may be difficult.

As far as a fake is concerned, it really is impossible to tell with all the shaking. I do a lot of video work and i can tell you that there is no way this footage was doctored. it's too shakey to be tampared with unless he went through the trouble of going frame by frame.

I think we should hear this guy out. If he doesn't speak english then he doesn't know what we want, if he doesn't know what we want then he doesn't know about watching it boot up from start to finish, allowing us to watch the drivers, etc.

before we bite, we should atleast listen and assume he is presenting us with a probable solution and a direction to go in. It will be very fast to tell if he's lying. But based on whats given to us at present, its unfair to judge so.

Let's work together and we'll see who's legit or not really fast.

i see! i will definitly talk to my friend - hes the one who did this. :-)

stay tuned! if i can i talk to him today

How come everytime something like this happens the person always has to 'ask their friend how they did it'? It's because it's a fake~

EDIT: As well, all he has to do is take a screenshot of the device manager with all the things expanded. We'd easily be able to identify everything.

Oh, {censored}... this had my hopes up until someone mentioned VNC. :(

Please post a video of the power-on and OS selection menu if this is real.

to quote a post killerfurbies osbetaarchive "Sorry. I just found out that it's fake. Derf used remote desktop connection to connect to his computer that has Vista installed on it from his Macbook Pro, it fooled me... dry.gif"

to quote a post killerfurbies osbetaarchive "Sorry. I just found out that it's fake. Derf used remote desktop connection to connect to his computer that has Vista installed on it from his Macbook Pro, it fooled me... dry.gif"
i was going to tell them...

he's right. i wasn't the one that posted the video here, though.