iMAcquarium

seero

19 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

If anyone wants a G3 Case for this, I have an Indigo one on sale here:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=79066

Willing to trade for computer items or for cash :D All the internals are included if you want to use it for parts or to get it working, its given "as is" with no guarantee which parts are working and which ones are dead. All I can tell you is that the machine does not boot at all, some spark comes from inside when you try to boot it, I think the entire logic board and/or the video board is dead cause it doesn't boot with an external display either.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are a few more pics of my iMacquarium. There are more on my iMacquarium site.

I am still building and selling them, but my next project is to turn a 17 inch apple cinima display into an aquarium. I think it should look prety cool especialy because it is all clear and will hold alot of water!

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

Many years ago I turned my old AppleVision 1710AV monitor into a terrarium for my room mate. Unfortunately, he didn't know the first thing about keeping a pet, and his iguana died after about a month :(

• 1 month later...
I'd LOVE to see somebody try this with the MBA...

do u mean a MBA like a macbook air that basically impossible. You can't even say somebody since its not possible lol. Its a almost a half inch thick lol

i guess you joking but man if you weren't man you should get out more

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...