Favorite Cheese

41 posts in this topic

They make them here in the US in all shapes and sizes for these idiots, the only things that I tried were the Mozzarella sticks because I was really hungry while I was biking my way to the city. They were alright, but I dunno, I still prefer the normal kind.

they are available in the UK but I tried one once and they taste nothing like cheese, like chewing on a old sweaty mouse mat

Yeah, they're a bit chewy/rubbery...

That's a mystery I've never worked out, lol

I know! I just found this:

Cheestrings are 100% real cheese and nothing else. Each Cheestring contains 210ml (1/3 pint) of milk and is a naturally good source of calcium. Cheestrings are even approved by the Dental Health Foundation as eating Cheestrings as a snack helps strengthen teeth. You can look in my play section to read more about your teeth and the importance of calcium.

I suppose you'll be wondering why Cheestrings are stringy. Then you might also wonder why Emmental has got holes in it? Why is hard cheese hard and soft cheese soft? Why is stilton blue? And why does Mozzarella get all stringy when it melts? It's the way they're naturally made. Like me. Cheestrings are just a cheese that gets stretched from head to toe before It's packed, so that when they arrive with you, they're stringy. Just like Emmental, Stilton and Mozzarella are all real cheeses, Cheestrings are too.

So, to put it quite simply, I'm 100% real cheese and nothing else! And by the way, vegetarians can eat me too!

Source: http://www.cheestrings.co.uk/about/

Doesn't really explain much...