Less time on forum

40 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I would just like to say that I won't be as active on the forums anymore. This doesn't mean that I'll completely go away, I'll come and check things once in a while, but I'll mostly just stick to my own threads and not venture out a lot. There's the message, short and sweet. Feel free to post your thoughts and comments here but don't turn this into a flame war/argument/insults/anything like that, this is a peaceful topic ;)

Thanks

~pcwiz

Hi everyone,

I would just like to say that I won't be as active on the forums anymore. This doesn't mean that I'll completely go away, I'll come and check things once in a while, but I'll mostly just stick to my own threads and not venture out a lot. There's the message, short and sweet. Feel free to post your thoughts and comments here but don't turn this into a flame war/argument/insults/anything like that, this is a peaceful topic :)

Thanks

~pcwiz

That's a real shame... THANKS for everything you have added to the OSX community!!!

Thanks God :lol:

Thanks Kiko, I didn't know you cared. I bet for a moment there you thought I was gone forever but they you had a sigh of relief as you realized that I would NOT completely be gone :P

Just wanted to say thanks for all your work and guides. I just booted into my first "Mac" last night thanks to all the info here provided by you and others.

I'm glad to hear that you won't be disappearing completely.

I want to know which title you get when you reach 5000 posts :D

I do not know which title you will get,but I like your title :)

Hi everyone,

I would just like to say that I won't be as active on the forums anymore. This doesn't mean that I'll completely go away, I'll come and check things once in a while, but I'll mostly just stick to my own threads and not venture out a lot. There's the message, short and sweet. Feel free to post your thoughts and comments here but don't turn this into a flame war/argument/insults/anything like that, this is a peaceful topic :)

Thanks

~pcwiz

So sad... :(

What can I say?.Thanks for your support ~pcwiz :jester:

Took my custom title off :blink: Woohoo I'm a VIP - very important person : <_>

Great, thanks! I suspected that, but it had never been confirmed before.

So THAT's what VIP stands for... there was me thinking it was Virtuous iPod...

:P

funny. i was using this site to install mac on my amd a year or so before pcwiz made his membership but not so much lately and i barely know who he is except for reading a bit about him doing the news, but apparently he was something of a VIP in the year that.

"Well here you go Alessandro. 5000 posts laugh.gif Guess it is the perfect time to take a break...."

strange to see someone saying goodbye and yet at the time im reading this his post count is up to 5074, which is five days after the original post. thats 74 posts in 5 days or 15 posts a day. dragging the goodbyes out a bit eh? One important fact this that isn't mentioned in this odd forum post is the reason for departure. im curious now, pray tell?