iATKOS 10.5.4 DVD release

156 posts in this topic

hey guys just like with any other version i tried as soon as it comes up to the boot options bit and i press enter or type -v or -x it just restarts and it doesn't wanna do anything. does anyone know what the problem might be? could it be that none of these versions are compatible with my bios or something? coz i really wanna install it but had no luck and i've tried at least 5 different versions.

I've got another question.. seeing that no one can give me an answer. when you boot your pc with this dvd and you press enter or choose another option is it meant to come up with a graphical interface? or is it text based? because my one never does anything but just restart my pc.

I'll try that, thanks! It's just a bit weird that no version will work. I've tried leo4all, iDaneb, kalyway, and some others too and always had the same problem. Some of them will load some stuff some of them will just restart. I can't think of what might cause it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a quick question.

I can install this fine, but was wondering can I run the mac updates to install 10.5.5?

I'm running on a dell inspiron 1520 core 2 duo

under the customize options i only have iATKOS v4i Main System, Darwin Bootloader, and in the driver section: Broadcom 440x, Nvidia Laptop, and SATA checked on

do I need to put a checkmark on Kernal 9.4.0 and AppleACPIPlatform.kext or should it just work with the options I have selected

thanks.