[SELL/BUY] Apple PowerMac G5 Case + iPhone 2G

Genius blog

9 posts in this topic

I have for sale an Apple PowerMac G5 Case. The case is in very good condition! It comes with the side panel plastic door and the metal door. The metal door's plastic sealing has never even been pulled off so it's sealed! Some wiring and plastic casings come with it, and that's about it. It includes the front panel as well! The case is in very good condition!

Secondly, I'm interested in buying an iPhone 2G. Not the 3G version, just the older version. I'm looking for somewhere around $100 for an 8GB or a 16GB. I don't really want a 4GB version unless your offering for it cheap. Don't message me asking me for like $250 or $200, because if I wanted to pay $200, I'd just sign up with AT&T. So I'm looking for $100, give or take depending on your condition and accessories. Let me know with a price and I'll get back to you!

Alternatively if anybody wants the case and have an iPhone, I'm sure we could work out a trade, but your paying for shipping :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest zrxhayes
I have for sale an Apple PowerMac G5 Case. The case is in very good condition! It comes with the side panel plastic door and the metal door. The metal door's plastic sealing has never even been pulled off so it's sealed! Some wiring and plastic casings come with it, and that's about it. It includes the front panel as well! The case is in very good condition!

Secondly, I'm interested in buying an iPhone 2G. Not the 3G version, just the older version. I'm looking for somewhere around $100 for an 8GB or a 16GB. I don't really want a 4GB version unless your offering for it cheap. Don't message me asking me for like $250 or $200, because if I wanted to pay $200, I'd just sign up with AT&T. So I'm looking for $100, give or take depending on your condition and accessories. Let me know with a price and I'll get back to you!

Alternatively if anybody wants the case and have an iPhone, I'm sure we could work out a trade, but your paying for shipping :)