• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

MACinized

MACinized

Addicted to InsanelyMac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

what error? my boot-132 is on a usb drive so the configuration may be different from yours. try to replace the biosdev with yours and see if it solves the problem

tried it in my usb-flashdisk too. just to confirm, using your usb-flashdisk, u prepared your boot-132-syslinux loader. then u can DIRECTLY BOOT from VESAMENU to the SPECIFIC HDD-PARTITION for your LEOPARD or VISTA?

j o e l

j o e l

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
it defaults to leopard

MACinized

MACinized

Addicted to InsanelyMac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

it defaults to leopard

well, i guess i'll settle back to my present bootloader. as i've mentioned before, using vesamenu is just a "pretty delay" in bootloading when u cannot boot directly from it to the particular/specific hdd/partition.

markpenn

markpenn

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
if you guys have time, could you guys plesae help me with some links on " setp by step "of doing this?
thanks a lot.
I couldn't find the right post.

MACinized

MACinized

Addicted to InsanelyMac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

if you guys have time, could you guys plesae help me with some links on " setp by step "of doing this?
thanks a lot.
I couldn't find the right post.

what exactly are u looking for?

MikeHunt79

MikeHunt79

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Hey guys, I'm trying something similar, but for some reason it's skipping straight to the partition selector, I'm using syslinux 3.72, is this ok?

EDIT: I've got it working now, it turns out I screwed up syslinux.cfg somehow, I started again and it's working now. :)

EDIT2:

I'm playing around a little more with syslinux.cfg, here's my line which boots OSX

KERNEL /mboot.c32
APPEND biosdev=80 /boot --- /ds3.img

Now, I was wondering if it's possible to pass parameters to boot 132? What I need is to pass "-v -f" to boot 132 so it loads all my extensions... is this possible?

usro3

usro3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi guys,

Its is possible to add any little sound (.wav.. or similar) to the booting proccess?

Stander

Stander

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Hi all...

Can I make triple boot and put loader on a flash disk:

1. HDD XP
2. HDD Tiger (MBR)
3. HDD Leopard (GUID)

?

Every OS has it's own physical HDD with a single partition on it.

I can dual boot XP & Tiger thru chain0 and XP boot.ini without problems but cannot add Leopard to it... boot0, gpt doesn't work.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy