Mac OS X Leopard (7211)
ENDTEXT

LABEL Microsoft-Windows-Vista
KERNEL /chain.c32 
APPEND hd0 3
TEXT HELP
                         Microsoft Windows Vista (x64)
ENDTEXT

used the chain.c32 u uploaded & when i choose to boot my winxp, i get this error:

IMG_1947.jpg

and when i choose to boot my retail leopard, i just get to this w/c means bootloading is not "passed on" to the target hdd-partition.

IMG_1946.jpg

any advice?

what error? my boot-132 is on a usb drive so the configuration may be different from yours. try to replace the biosdev with yours and see if it solves the problem

tried it in my usb-flashdisk too. just to confirm, using your usb-flashdisk, u prepared your boot-132-syslinux loader. then u can DIRECTLY BOOT from VESAMENU to the SPECIFIC HDD-PARTITION for your LEOPARD or VISTA?

it defaults to leopard

well, i guess i'll settle back to my present bootloader. as i've mentioned before, using vesamenu is just a "pretty delay" in bootloading when u cannot boot directly from it to the particular/specific hdd/partition.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm trying something similar, but for some reason it's skipping straight to the partition selector, I'm using syslinux 3.72, is this ok?

EDIT: I've got it working now, it turns out I screwed up syslinux.cfg somehow, I started again and it's working now. :)

EDIT2:

I'm playing around a little more with syslinux.cfg, here's my line which boots OSX

KERNEL /mboot.c32

APPEND biosdev=80 /boot --- /ds3.img

Now, I was wondering if it's possible to pass parameters to boot 132? What I need is to pass "-v -f" to boot 132 so it loads all my extensions... is this possible?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all...

Can I make triple boot and put loader on a flash disk:

1. HDD XP

2. HDD Tiger (MBR)

3. HDD Leopard (GUID)

?

Every OS has it's own physical HDD with a single partition on it.

I can dual boot XP & Tiger thru chain0 and XP boot.ini without problems but cannot add Leopard to it... boot0, gpt doesn't work.

Thanks!