DFE's BOOT-132 Resources Thread

sonotone

152 posts in this topic

Trying to get OSX going on my new evga x58 classified with an i7 920 using Boot132 and a retail osx disk but struggling.

i'm trying the x58 kexts that i found but i get a reboot

not sure where to start trouble shooting - appreciate any ideas - kernel panic ?

THanks

Does one exist for an eVGA 680i (122-CK-NF68), if not, can someone PLEASE make me one with the following?:

* Voodoo 9.5.0 Kernel

* Seatbelt.kext

* nForceATA(TEST)

* Azalia Audio

* nForceLAN (by Eno)

* SMBIOS Hardcoded to 667mhz DDR2

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. Please?

Can please anyone help me build the Boot 132 ISO for my mobo? I just need to install Retail Leo (I have 10.5.6 DVD).

My hardware is GA-EP35C-DS3R (Q6600), 4GB DDR2 800 Ram, 2x 500GB WD Sata 2 drives; GeForce 9800 GTX 512 DDR3.

My main problem is that every boot 132 ( I tried 4 different ones) game me this kernel panic before I even get to install.

Im really desperate to get my PC working, my uni started and I still don't have system up and running.

post-251366-1247474153_thumb.jpg

MSI P43 Neo (not neo-f) Boot132

!All Working!

Iso Content:

AppleDecrypt.kext

AppleHDA.kext

AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext

AppleSMBIOS.kext

ATY_Init.kext

Disabler.kext

dsmos.kext

HDAEnabler.kext

IONetworkingFamily.kext

JMicronATA.kext

LegacyAppleIntelPIIXATA.kext

OpenHaltRestart.kext

Links:

Boot-132 ISO

Kext only!

hf ^.^

Ufff, this Boot-123 is very confusing for me,

Please can someone tell me if a ISO exists for mobo ASUS M2A-VM (the chipset is ATI SB600) with AMD X64 3800+? and my graphic card is Galaxy 7300GT 512Mb if this matters.

Thank you,

P5K-E WI-FI (pulled)

not as stable as it looked at the beginning, better kexts needed... i trusted to much the OSX86Tools for the kexts... will make the boot CD and upload the kexts aftera longer test period...

Still if some one has a testet Jmicron ATA kexts, would be thankful...

After a few weeks of 100% stability i am uploading the new kexts and the "standard" P5K Family iso that was used for the install.

Works (everything):

Enternet

Wi-Fi

Time machine

Audio (stereo only with AppleAzaliaAudio and full support with "Audio Maximus Formula" kexts - surround, mic, digitalout... Try to install without the uploaded AppleHDA.kext works with the original one for me - 10.5.7)

Not working:

Jmicron controller (would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me here...)

Download Kexts

let me know;)

Audio_Maximus_Formula.zip

P5KFamily.iso.zip

Ufff, this Boot-123 is very confusing for me,

Please can someone tell me if a ISO exists for mobo ASUS M2A-VM (the chipset is ATI SB600) with AMD X64 3800+? and my graphic card is Galaxy 7300GT 512Mb if this matters.

Thank you,

amd = no Boot132!!

hi guys

Where can i find latest version for boot 132 that include AppleIntelPIIXATA.kext new one (include ICH9M support)

- ICH9M 0x29298086

- ICH9M 0x292c8086.

P.S: this one for Hp DV5 laptop.

thanks

BR

Am pretty new at this so please be nice :)

I am trying to get a retail

to boot (10.5.5) on a Gigabyte GA-EP31-DS3L with E7400 CPU

Has the followingChipsets P31, ICH7io controller iTE8718Audio: RealTekAL889,

High Definition AudioEthernet: RL8111cVideo nVidia 9400Gt 1G memory.

Can load Kalyway vanilla kernal & modified ACPI (dual Boot XP MBR only, though haven't bothered to test the audio, suspect it wont work).

So far can get the retail package to boot to Installer but says "cannot install on this computer" Did this by modifying the Bios with Patcher02Beta5 to fix the RTC. Without the Bios fix i get a panic from the RTC

Used Boot132 for the GA-P35-DS4. I suspect the video is wrong. I will try and make a Boot132 for the board (and will put the bios back to normal) but could use a few pointers.

If someone could make a iso for this board i would appreciate it. If so, could you possibly list the kexts in it. I am interested in learning more but need a starting point.

For a noob (i use windoz, program at hardware chip level.. and years ago did some Unix ) there is heaps of info but wading through it just confuses me more.

This is one of the few threads that at least seems to be correlating information at the start in a way that is pretty logical.

Once i get it up and going i will provide a guide for my setup.

What are you talking about? Are you serious?

I spent at least 2 hours talking with you on IRC and making a whole new ISO just to try and help with your PS2 problem... That's a whole lot more than most others on this forum would devote just to one person. If that's your definition of lazy - what else did you expect of me?

Put simply, the Disabler.kext disables certain specified kext's (listed in the Info.plist) from loading.

ungrateful {censored} lol

and iaactually didn't realize disabler.kext supported ANY kext. Thanks for sharing the info =)

*** Update Aug 08th, 2009 *** updating to 10.5.8 works out of the box, no matter if you use the combo updater or the built-in auto update, but I also found an issue with running dual monitors (see below in Notes section)

Actually, everything but deep sleep ("Sleep" from apple menu) seems to work. After a fresh 10.5.6 retail install deep sleep works. Updating to 1.5.8 breaks deep sleep in the sense that the computer doesn't fully enter deep sleep (the screen goes blank but there is still some computer activity) and there is no way to bring it back to a usable state.

Cheers,

Emil

hi,

I have a os x leopard ver 10.5

I try to put it on HP NX6310 on new internal blank disk

I have download boot-132 of BOOT-KABYL-BUMBY.zip

boot on the CD

I put the mac os X disc the system start and after a blue screen and nothing more

If somebody can help me

best regards

This is a combination/compilation of various stuff built in slimbuild; inspired by, and including material from this thread.

i'm just trying this boot-132 (hagar's collection of stuff) but am having problems booting of a Dell Vostro 1200 laptop. It gives me a - image checksum error, sorry

i can use the same burn on a acer travelmate 2300, so i assume the burn is fine.. but is their possibly something else ??

EDIT _ hacked a work around with creating new iso's from the images from the slimbuild one...went through one by one creating and burning and the dell520.img gets me to the install screen.. now i have to sort out my hard drive to decide where to put OSX :P